44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince

A little girl cuddled the precious book in her tiny hand as she crossed the street with her mother. Her short black hair blew in the breeze and her eyes shone with joy. A big smile plastered her pretty face as she looked up at her mother.

"Can we go watch Cinderella tonight mama?" she asked

"Yes we can sweetie." her mother replied "Let's get the groceries first then we'll go home and make popcorn."

The little six-year old laughed and followed her mother to the supermarket.

"Tell me what you did today at school." her mother asked taking a shopping cart

"I drew pictures of Cinderella and I read Cinderella and Rapunzel." she happily told her mother as they strolled along "I accidentally colored Rapunzel's hair brown when it should be gold but she still looks pretty."

Her mother chuckled as she placed a few items in the cart.

"You like Cinderella and Rapunzel?" her mother asked

"Yes mama." the little girl skipped beside her mother "I want to be both of them when I grow up. I want to be taken away by my prince, be trapped in a scary place, captured by an evil person and be saved by my prince and we'll live happily ever after like Cinderella."

"One day you will hunny." her mother smiled down at her "Just like in the book. Now let's cash these and on our way home I'll buy you a doll."

"Yeah!!!"

Xavier's POV

"Oh silly." she scolded me as I climbed down from the tree in my garden with her balloon "You didn't have to get it for me."

"Here." I handed it to her and she smiled

"You silly." she giggled then pulled out a tissue "You scratched your cheek, Xavier."

She dabbed the tissue on the scratch and I stood perfectly still. She was so gentle...and pretty. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me. I leaned in about to kiss her. I didn't care if I was seven and she was six. Our lips almost touched when my brother came back.

"Hey Xav-" he held up two sodas and I pulled away a little red in the face.

He caught sight of the odd moment and laughed.

"Here." he handed the both of us a soda

"Hey Xavi." Neveah ran up to meet us "Hey Bunny."

Bunny waved at her and just then her balloon popped.

"Oops." Chrissy shrugged and we all laughed

"Let's go play in the pond." Neveah pulled on my arm

"Sure." I ran off in the direction of the pond and Bunny and Neveah followed laughing and screaming

We all fell into the cool water and began splashing each other. Chrissy, who was nine, sat under a shady tree and watched us while we played. I saw something moved in the water and immediately grabbed it. I threw it on my twin's head and she screamed

"FROG!!!!" she screamed "Get it off! Get it off!"

I started to laugh and Chrissy smiled and shook his head. Bunny started to giggle

"Chrissy, Xavi threw a frog at me!" Neveah tried to take the frog from her hair but it moved and got tangled up in her curly locks "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"