(35) Breaking the Rules

A/N: Fixed the spelling mistakes.

Warning: EXTREME GRAPHIC CONTENT! Read at your own risk or wait until the next update!

The moment we've all been waiting for......

Cardinal's POV

"Have you found the girl yet?" I asked Jonas impatiently while I paced the meeting room.

We were all gathered for a meeting as we heard that Royalty disappeared without a trace.

"No sir." Jonas reported "We've searched everywhere."

"I don't get it." I thought hard still pacing "She just vanished into thin air. Jennifer says it is a mystery still for Xavier."

"Well what do we do?" Alfred asked me smoking a cigar "We've got to find the girl."

"Janos search again and search good." I told him "We've got to find that girl. If she becomes too close to Xavier she'll be legally his and if she disappears and something happens we lose her."

Neveah's POV

Damanico was really sweet. He took me out for dinner in a fancy restaurant one night. He was a real gentleman and in casuals he looked really sexy. I swear I must have drooled the minute her picked me up in the limo. I went to Liza's house so my brothers won't know. Liza or Elizabeth was my other best friend.

"You look absolutely stunning Neveah." he had one of his guards seat me on the rooftop.

"Thank you." I blushed "And you look like Prince Charming."

He chuckled at that one and I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

We were pretty casual and both in jeans but mine were short. The waiters came up to serve and by the food I could tell Damanico was rich.

Royalty is probably enjoying this considering she's rolling in her own.

"How are things at home princess?" he asked me

"Fine but chaotic." I answered with a roll of my eyes "Jennifer's a real bitch!"

"As always." he said "Do I have any reason to pick you up in the park late at night."

I laughed and he smiled at me.

"None as yet." I replied "Alessandro is helping me out there. We're trying to see what we could do about Jennifer drugging my brother and I know she's thinking that something is up."

"I'd help if I can but Royalty needs all the security she can get." he shook his head "I'm her bodyguard. I'll give advice if I can but all my energy is towards Royalty."

"I know." I smiled at him "I rather her safe than caught up with Jennifer. I just wish Xavier would see what she's doing."

"You'll just have to play the cars right and he might figure it out on his own." he took a forkful of pasta into his mouth

I nodded and ate too. We talked for a while and as we were heading down to the limo after dinner Damanico stopped me.

"Would you still be at Liza's house tonight?" he asked me

"I can if I want to." I answered "Why?"

"I'll take you home with me tonight to see Royalty when she's asleep." he told me "You can stay with me tonight if you want until early tomorrow or I can drop you back after."

"I'll stay with you." I answered.

Yeah! I can see Royalty! She's been gone for almost four weeks!