(15) Bombed Out!

Thanks so far for 700+ reads! Anyway....The whole kidnapping thing wasn't actually part of the story but I added it in for excitement so I just thought of it and added it in so that's why it went by a little quickly. The song has to do with Xav and Royalty taking the pain for each other and the house is where Royalty is kept captive. Enjoy, Comment and Vote!!!

No need to re read!

We had a plan to get Royalty and after three weeks of careful planning we finally had a plan to ambush then and get back Royalty.

Wait for me Royalty. I'm coming!

Night finally came and we all packed up into the SUV's and I gave orders. We had a little trouble finding out where Damanico was but after sending some spies after him and searching his room we found his diary and got clues from there. We drove and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry she'll be fine." Cristiano smiled at me "We'll find her."

I nodded.

"I just hop she's fine."

After an hour drive we pulled up a block away from the target and we all got into position. I had to give the command and I was ready.

Royalty's POV

I couldn't tell day from night and I had no sense of time and the hours and days just kept dragging on. I was brought food by some of the men. I never saw Lucario after the whipping incident. My body was sore and the swelling had gone down a little after a while but my skin was red and it was a pain to lie down sometimes.

I kept wishing to see Xavier! I wanted to see him really badly but I didn't know he was so close to me already and tonight I would be wrapped up in his warm arms. I heard the chains falling and my body became tense as Lucario entered and I backed away from him. He looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry." he said "Do they still hurt?"

I nodded my head keeping my distance.

"The men will bring food for you later so hang on a little." he said "Good-bye Royalty, bambina."

He turned and walked out and I lay down on the bed. I missed the boys affectionately calling me 'little girl' and I missed Xavier's voice.

Xavier, have you deserted me? Do you still care about me? Even if you don't love me back I want to see you again.

I snuggled down a fell asleep. I later woke up to the sound of a loud explosion and men shouting in rapid Italian and the chains by my door being removed. Lucario stormed into the room with a gun in his hands and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to pull away "What's going on"

"Your knight in shiny armor and his men are attacking and I'm not letting him find you until I get a random. Not stop resisting and let's go." he said to me and yanked me out the room and along the corridor while men ran around like wild animals.

Xavier! He came for me! He came! He really came!

Another explosion rattled through the building and I felt scared but excited. Xavier and he boys came after me. Lucario pulled me into a room and typed rapidly on the keypad and a door swung open and he pulled me into the room. I was not standing in his bedroom. He slammed the door close and it instantly locked back. He threw me onto the bed then loaded his pockets with guns then typed in the keypad again.

Good! I might be able to escape now!

He seemed to have other plans for me.

"You won't be escaping baby girl." he smirked then came over to me with a gun and pointed it at my thing "This should keep you in place until I get back."