(31) Licensed to Kill

I saw the title somewhere and I fell in love with it and it suited Jennifer a little so I used it.

I found myself waking up in Jennifer's room the next morning and the memories of breaking up with Royalty flowed back painfully. I heard the door open and looked up.

"Hey, you're up." Jenn walked in "Hungry?"

"A little." I answered softly

"If things are stressful with the others then you could stay here you know." she suggested

"Chrissy is mad at me." I said to her getting up "And I don't want to face Royalty as yet."

"I've got all the space in the world here so you can stay with me." she grinned

"Or...you can stay with me." I told her and she grinned even wider.

"Deal."

"My room. Ten minutes." I said and left her.

She was in my room in ten minutes and I let her pack half her clothes in my room and got Cindy to move Royalty's stuff out.

"C'mon let's do something fun." she suggested after packing in her last shoe

"Like what?" I asked from my position in the doorway

"I don't know..." she walked up to me slowly and wrapped her arms around my waist "Like sex for example."

I chuckled against her lips and kissed her and found myself pushing her on the bed.

Royalty's POV

I heard a soft knocking on my door while Neveah was sitting and talking things over with me on my bed and I yelled for the person to enter. Cindy entered with a message.

"Maestro Xavier is sending over your clothes so I came to tell you." Cindy informed me "Would you like me to pack them as well?"

"Y-Yes." I answered feeling another round of tears close by

Since when am I such a cry baby?

Cindy left and for the next few minutes she brought over all my clothes and packed them neatly in my closet when she left I started to cry.

"It's over with us." I cried "It's not a misunderstanding it's really over."

"Oh Ro." Neveah hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder "I'll go ask him what this is all about. He's probably just mad."

"Y-yeah you're right." I wiped my tears "It's probably just a few days."

Neveah smiled.

"I've got to go." she announced "I've got a big meeting with a top designer to design her wedding dress. Got to run sweet cheeks and don't spoil your lovely face crying. I'll talk to Xav later. Bye."

I waved as she ran out and looked at the closet.

Just a misunderstanding Ro. Stop over reacting.

I got up and went to get dressed to go see Judy for work.

Jennifer's POV

After packing my stuff into Xavier's room I went into my room and dialed a number on my phone and on the third ring my man answered.

"Caio?" he answered

"It's your babe. Xav and I are together now and poor little Royalty has her heart broken." I reported

"Very good." I knew he was smiling on the other side "You're doing great. The next step is to kill the girl. You're being paid to do that so do it good."