(11) Girls Day Out

I laid down on the grass and looked up at the evening sky until I fell asleep. Rain started to fall and I woke up and stared at a flower while the raindrops fell on it and the flower opened its petals to catch the water.

"What the hell are you doing?" a voice asked in annoyance and I turned around to face Xavier standing in the screen doorway "Royalty it's raining. Get the hell in here!"

I did as he ordered and went into the kitchen and he closed the screen door. I shivered a little and he shook his head at me.

"Really you ass?" he asked "Sitting out in the rain. You'll catch a cold idiot!"

He was scolding me but I could see he actually cared about me. Something was different about Xavier. Really different from the don't-care-ish-teenager I had met a month and a half ago. We were alone in the kitchen as the others hadn't come down for dinner as yet. He took down two cups and poured hot water into them.

"Cocoa or milk?" he asked me

"C-cocoa." I answered shivering furiously

He put milk and cocoa into both cups and added sugar. He put the cups on a tray and shouted for Lethe who came instantly.

"Bring these up." Xavier ordered and he took hold of my hand and pulled me out the kitchen and up the stairs to his room.

Lethe came up a little while after and set down the tray then left. Xavier took off his shirt and threw it to me.

"Change into this." he said "It's dry and warm so you won't shiver that much."

What in front of him?!

He read my mind.

"I'll turn around." he said doing as he said and faced the wall

I hesitated a little but did as he said. I took off my shirt and skirt and threw it on the ground and put on his shirt and let my wet hair fall down my back.

"I'm done." I said softly and he turned around.

Xavier's POV

I turned around and gasped at what I saw. Royalty had taken her clothes off and was standing there blushing a little in my white graphic shirt. I could see her pink laced bra and panty printing through the shirt and it was short and a little under her butt and she pulled down the front so I couldn't see her privates. She looked really cute with her hair in a curly mass down her back. I thought about her date with Neveah.

"Royalty, I'll let you and Neveah go out tomorrow morning." I said "I'll get Geovanni to send tight security with the two of you so you don't run into trouble. Is that alright baby girl?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes." she smiled

I somehow felt happy when she smiled.

Xavier what the hell has been happening to you lately? Why are you so soft on a girl besides your sister? What the hell!

"Here."I said handing her a cup of cocoa.

She took it from me and I took mine and laid down on my bed and switched on the TV. She stared at me and I looked at her slowly. She was blushing.

Royalty you look so dam sexy blushing.

"Come." I ordered her patting the space next to me

I never let girls sleep with me unless I wanted their services and I wanted sleeping company as Neveah slept next door in a yellow identical room to my white one. Royalty crawled in next to me keeping a little distance. I put down my drink and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.