(24) Dangerous Addictions

Uh oh.... Drama starts. What's going to happen with Royalty and Xavier and who's Royalty talking to in the cells?

-----------------------

When's the last time you had your first real kiss with Xavier? NEVER in FOREVER AFTER! Oh c'mon.

I felt warm hands gently shaking me and I opened my eyes. Xavier was smiling down at me and I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Aren't you going to swim?" he asked me

I'm dressed in a bikini after all! Good thing beach shorts came in handy.

I nodded and sat up and swung my foot over the edge and into the tickling grass. He chuckled and bent over and kissed my cheek and I smiled as he pulled away.

"One day you'll get it here." he put his hand on my lips

I blushed and turned away from him a little. He got up and extended his hand to me. I took it and he led my into the kitchen. He pulled me along some corridors and soon we were at the private pool where he and the boys and Neveah used. It was a whole room just the two of us the way I liked it.

He let go of my hand and pulled his shirt over his head and threw that on the ground. I stepped out of my shorts and pushed him in. He landed with a heavy splash and I exploded with laughter. I was standing quite close to the pool and when he came up he took hold of my feet and pulled me in and I screamed as I went down.

"XAVIER!!"

Christiano's POV

Half an hour later we were all seated watching a movie and pigging out on chips and sodas. Suddenly Damien came in and cleared his throat getting our immediate attention.

"What?" Xavier asked

"Lady Jennifer Lumino is here for her trip." he said softly

Xavier groaned. Jennifer Jade Lumino was Xavier's ex seventeen year old girlfriend and she was really clinging to him and couldn't accept the fact that he's moved on. Xavier received a letter a few weeks from her father asking if she could stay here while he was Germany. Since our fathers were great friends he agreed not really pleased to her staying here or she'll so something to Royalty. There were also reasons from his past which Xavier had with Jennifer and it might be trouble if she stayed too long.

"Let her in." Xavier groaned getting up

Geovanni groaned. He and Jennifer had hot sauce between them and they often exploded in furious arguments. He didn't think a slut like Jennifer deserved Xavier and neither did I but Geovanni usually argued about it more than I did and Xavier and Geo had always fought back then until Xavier caught Jennifer sleeping around and that ended everything.

Jennifer came running through the halls and threw herself on Xavier who rolled his eyes as she hugged him and purposefully pushed her breasts against his chest. We all stood up to greet her even though she was only interested in Xavier.

Same old slutty Jenn. Big boobs, huge butt and extremely tight and short clothes!

"Xavier." she hugged him tightly and then kissed his cheek.

"Caio." Xavier gave her a fake smile

"Happy to see me?" she looked into his eyes

Nope.....he's just faking the smiles.

He nodded. Jennifer looked behind him at us.

"Caio Chrissy." she waved at me smiling "Jianan."