(30) Break Away

Sorry the chapters are too short but I'm really busy with school! This is about 5 pgs Microsoft.

He got up and went into the bathroom and I followed him and stood in the door.

"Neveah?" I asked as he took off his shirt and cleaned the stain "I thought she never used hot pink on normal days?"

"Umm....did I say Neveah?" he chuckled "I meant Leah."

"Leah?"

"Old high school friend." he explained throwing the tissue "We're going Blu-U together in fall. She's my ex girlfriend and was my junior prom date."

"So how'd she end up kissing you there?" I folded my arms

"I met her at the mall and we talked for a bit. Don't get mad when I say we sort of lost it for a second but I stopped her." he shrugged "No big deal, right?"

"Ok." I raised an eyebrow "Just don't let it happen again."

"Deal."

I turned and went to pick up his coat from the chair. As I picked it up I felt his phone vibrate and I turned to him.

"Your phone." I said

"You can answer you know." he stated with a smile "I've got nothing to hide."

I smiled and reached into his phone pocket and pulled out his phone. I knew his pin so I unlocked his phone and I saw he had a text. I opened it and began to read it.

What the actual-

"What's Jennifer doing texting you?" I asked dropping his jacket

"What?" he asked confused "Jenn?"

"Yeah." I went into the bathroom and turned his screen so he could see "She's saying something about having a great time with you. You went out with her?"

"No...just..." he began but his phone vibrated again signaling another message and I turned it back to me and read.

"You had sex with her?" I asked looking up at him in shock.

His face went blank.

"Royalty no I won't do that. I-" he said but I turned the screen to face him.

It was a text where she was saying she loved the way he felt inside her and that she wanted him again tonight if he was free and as long as I didn't know.

"Royalty I didn't sleep with Jenn alright." he took his phone from me and deleted the messages but something made me think that he was hiding something.

"You're lying to me Xavier." I folded my arms and bit my lip to stop the tears

"Babe why would I-" he looked at me

"It was Jennifer who kissed you." I cut him off as the tears began to fall down "You just slept with her behind my back and now she's asking you back. I thought you hated her?"

"Royalty I didn't." Xavier slammed his phone down on the counter "Why would I sleep with Jennifer?"

I was about to answer when a voice mail came in and automatically played.

"Xavier, babe, the dirty things we did was really fun a whole ago. Wished you didn't have to leave. Call me later and stop by my room again tonight if you're free. I can help you release some stress." Jenn said in the record.

I looked at him and he ran his fingers through his hair trying to explain what I just heard. I was hurt and heartbroken that he was cheating on me with Jennifer after he had so much beef with her before.