(33) Interesting Conversations

I deleted the last chapter as I decided to stretch the book to 50 chapters. Don't worry Jenn will be back. I changed the title and name of chapter to I could save the suspense for later so hold on to your knives to kill Jennifer!

I was wrapped in his muscular arms as we kissed. The room was dark and the spotlight was on us. His tongue gently stroked my lips and I smiled against his before letting him in. The darkness soon faded and we were now in a bedroom. He pulled away slowly and I then realized that he was fading. I desperately tried to grab him but his disappeared. I then realized someone coming out from the shadows and I gasped as she smirked wickedly at me and he appeared behind her with his arms around her waist kissing her deeply. Tears began to flow down my face until images of them circled me and I screamed out his name 'Xavier!'

My eyes snapped open immediately and I felt my chest. My heart was racing and I felt a little uneasy. I heard the door open softly and my back was towards it. I shut my eyes immediately and heard soft footsteps coming closer. I opened my eyes a tiny creak and saw a shirtless muscular body in front the closet searching for something. As he moved his muscles flexed and arched and I opened my eyes wider and stared at him.

I bit my lip as he pulled out a shirt and closed the drawer. He turned around suddenly and caught me staring and I pulled the sheet over my head to hide my blush. I felt the bed dip and the covers being pulled off until I was looking up into his emerald green eyes. He smiled at me and I relaxed a little.

"Morning Royalty." he leaned down and kissed my cheeks

"D-Damanico." I stammered trying to resist his kiss and push him away but I gave in knowing I want him too.

Neveah's POV

I sat crossed legged on my bed flipping through the pages of a fashion magazine trying to put my thought together. My twin was beginning to act weird lately and I was wondering if it was because of the break up or something else.

More importantly, Royalty had just vanished and so had Damanico and somehow I knew my brother was worrying. I soon got bored of the magazine and decided to go look for Alessandro. I rolled off my bed and went out my room. The corridors were practically empty as the men were on holiday today and then girls and men basically went home to their families. I was turning the corridor past the bathroom when I heard voices.

Shouldn't the place be empty?

I was a bit curious to see who was still hanging around as everyone usually left on holidays. I got even more curious when I heard Xavier's name.

None of the girls or men  say anything negative about Xavier! He is fair with everyone even if some of them get mad every now and then but they have respect for him so who's the daring person?

My curiosity got the best of me and I went up to the door. It was a little ajar and I could hear and see clearly. A voice then spoke and I recognized it immediately.

Jennifer!

Someone else was with her and through the crack I saw a strong male figure in a suit. When he spoke I had to think a while to recognize the voice.

Silivo! Bastard! Jennifer and Silivo? Bastard and the bitch!

"How's the mission going?' I heard him ask her

Mission? What mission? Finding Royalty?

"It'll take a while for him to forget her and make him mine." Jeenifer folded her arms and sighed "Even though the plan to get her out the picture worked he's set on looking for her. It'll be even harder to get him."