(10) I Care Even If You Don't

Enjoy!

I left D.'s room and went up to mine a little while after he came back. I met Xavier and the others and I walked right past Xavier so it sent him a message I was still furious with him.

You asshole!

I went into my room and I could feel Xavier staring after me as I walked but I didn't care. I went into the shower and showered quickly then changed clothes and went back to D.'s room. He was in the bathroom showering when I got back. I put on a loose shirt and short pants. I opened his door and closed it then walked towards his bed and stopped when I heard the shower turn off and my body heated up rapidly.

Was he going to come out shirtless or naked? Bad timing Royalty or is it?

I heard the bathroom door open and I went red when I looked up. Damanico was there. His towel was around his waist and he was dripping wet. His hair looked really sexy. He smiled at me and I stared at his sexy abs and muscles.

"You like what you see?" he asked me smiling

I nodded

Holy cow he was hot!

He came closer to me and I stepped back until my knees hit the bed. He came close to me.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked seductively

"N-no." I answered being captured by this intimidating boy

Shit! I was getting turned on.

He rubbed my bottom lip.

"I like you." Damanico said "You're really cute and sexy."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I went red. His touch was warm and I shivered a little under his touch. I fell asleep a little later with his arms around my waist.

I shuffled a little then gently opened my eyes to the sunlight that was interrupting my sleep by coming through the windows. I turned around to stare at Damanico's sexy face. He shuffled a little then opened his eyes and I quickly closed mine pretending to be asleep. I then felt his warm lips on mine and I kissed him back.

"I know you're awake already." he teased poking my cheek and I snickered a little and looked up at him

His green eyes were like emeralds in the sunrays and they looked at me passionately.

"Did you sleep well, mia cara?" he asked

"Yes." I answered

I turned my head and picked up his phone from on the table and looked at the time.

"You've got one hour to get dressed or Geovanni will scold you for being late." I said

"Shit!" he groaned and I couldn't help laughing.

I pushed him off me hard and he landed on the ground and I laughed even harder when he groaned again.

"Y-you m-must have f-fallen...." I couldn't finish as I was laughing so hard.

I sat up and wiped the tears from my face. I leaned over and looked down at him. He smiled at him.

"It's good to see you laugh and smile after yesterday." he said and I blushed "Is your hair naturally that long?"

"Yeah but I want to cut it short so it grows back naturally curly." I said "I just want normal hair."

"If I get permission I'll take you out to the salon." he said and I blushed really hard