(20) We're Just Teens

She has been asleep for the last two days and I was worried about her.

"Worried about the Dea?" Kaine asked me carrying a box to is table

"Why wouldn't I be?" I shrugged sitting on the edge of the bed where she slept and brushing the hair out her face "She's been asleep for the last two days. The news of her best friends shot dead must have hit he hard. She fainted right after."

Kaine chuckled.

"Don't worry. It's a minor case of shock. She'll be fine." Kaine patted my shoulder "How's the case coming along?"

"Not so good." I replied "We're getting nowhere in finding who is the thief in our mafia."

"Keep trying." Kaine encouraged

Royalty shuffled a little in bed before opening her eyes slowly. Kaine came over as she looked up at me.

"Where am I?" she asked

"In my office." Kaine answered with a chuckle "How are you feeling?"

"Better. What happened?"

"You fainted after you found out about Nora and the girls. You've been asleep for two days." I explained

She was quiet for a while.

"Are they really gone?" she asked me softly and I nodded "Why is everyone getting hurt because of me?"

I took a deep breath.

"Royalty." I began "I found out yesterday that Liam shot them because they refused to tell him where you were. Everyone wants to protect you even if it cost them their life. Everyone here loves you."

"Really?"

I nodded and bent down to kiss her cheek.

"I've got to go." I said getting up "I've got a meeting with the other leaders of the mafia allies. We'll see later babe."

She nodded and I left her.

Royalty's POV

I sat on the couch a few minutes later watching TV in the sitting room while eating chocolate ice-cream. Italy had the best tasting ice cream ever. The boys were having a meeting and had finally finished for the morning. Neveah came down too and sat down next to me with a spoon. I heard the boys coming and planed to tease Xavier.

"Who needs Xavier anyway." I began "Such a waste of time when he can't give me what I want."

Neveah caught what I was doing and joined in.

"I know right." she continued just as loudly "He thinks he runs the world and he can't make one girl happy."

I heard the boys stop and Neveah and I had a hard time stopping ourselves from giggling. We pretended not to see them and continued conversing with each other.

"Who cares about him anyway." I scoffed "Waste of my time."

"Tell me about it. How are things with your new man?"

"Fabulous."

"New man? Since when?"

Neveah and I froze trying our hardest not to laugh as we looked up at Xavier and the boys. I looked him up and down and turned back to my ice-cream.

"Oh you mean my new men?" I asked Neveah

"New men?" Chrissy asked

I looked at him.

"Yes. Their names are Ben and Jerry." I said

Neveah nodded.

"They're always there to wash away my troubles unlike Xavier." I took another spoonful