(37) The Mafia Devil

I fell onto his bed as we made out again for the fifth time that night. I was at Damanico's house late that night after Royalty went to sleep and we had dinner together. With him out all day with Royalty there's no time for dating so we do it in the night. We texted, called and saw each other secretly.

"Damanico...." I moaned his name as he sucked on my neck "You'll give me a hickey."

"Good." he looked at me with an amused look "That's my mark on you. You're mine baby."

I giggled as he tickled me a little.

"No matter what...you're mine and mine only." he kissed me and I felt a little guilt creeping in

I had a make-out session with Alessandro when he found out information on Jennifer and now I was feeling a little guilty.

"Babe I've got something to tell you." I pulled away from his lips a little

"What's wrong?" he looked at me confused

"I've got something to confess." I looked away a little "Don't get mad, please baby."

"I won't." he kissed my cheek "Tell me."

Here goes nothing.

"Alessandro told me you're his cousin." I started "And we've found out things on Jennifer. He's my childhood friend and we did have feelings for each other and twice for the last two weeks we made out."

He looked at me blankly for a while and silence came down like a silk curtain.

Oh no.

"Baby please." I pleaded with him "Say something."

"You kissed Alessandro?" he asked me finally "Twice?"

"I'm sorry baby but-" I began but was interrupted when he suddenly got off the bed and walked to the window running his fingers through his hair.

I sat up and looked at him. He looked out the windows running his hands through his silky locks as he stood shirtless. I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Neveah why would you?" he asked softly

"I'm sorry." I apologized softly as tears started to flow down "Please Damanico. Don't be mad baby. I'm sorry. It just happened and before I knew it I gave in to him."

He looked down at me softly.

"I'm not mad at you for something I was doing behind your back too." He said

What?

"What?" I asked in disbelief

"Please don't tell anyone about this but I've been making out with Royalty for the last two months we were together." he confessed "I still have feelings for Royalty."

"You been with her?" I asked him then looked down "You'd still have feeling for her. She's pretty, cool, confident, smart, easygoing and everything I'm not."

"Neveah no." he pulled me into his arms "Don't you dare start thinking that baby. We've both been behind each other's backs and we've got to move on. Baby I love you no matter what. Don't think for a second that Royalty's any different from you. The two of you are the girls I care about the most in the world. Neveah, baby, I love you."

I looked up at him.

"I love you too." our lips brushed "Let's promise no more secret affairs."

"Deal." he kissed me "Don't keep things from me every again."

Jennifer's POV

I walked up to Xavier's room and took my phone out of my bra. I could have some privacy here while I did some dirty work. I sat on the edge of the bed I dialed Cardinal's number and he answered on the third ring with a groan.