(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy

Limone means lemon! That's Ro's baking!

It has been a month and a half since I had moved in with the mafia bosses and two weeks since I moved into the mansion with them. Lethe and Mnemosyne had bought me a cool black skateboard with white hearts. Yep I did skateboard! Currently I had turned the mansion into a skating park.

"You seem to be having fun." Xavier said as I flopped down on the large sofa, completely out of breath.

"I guess living here is not so bad." I said "I'm hungry after all that energy gone to waste."

I got up and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hold it!" Geovanni said and I turned around to face him "We've got bad news bambina."

I was used to being called that.

"What?" I asked putting my hands on my hips

"We're going out to the movies tonight but you can't come." Cristiano explained

"Why not?" I asked furiously

"Because we can't risk you getting spotted by the Swedish." Jianan shrugged

"And why can't you watch a movie at home?" I questioned

"Nah. We want out." Xavier said

I scoffed and stomped away furiously and the boys looked at each other puzzled. I didn't even look at them or even bother talking to them for the rest of the day or as they got dressed that night to go.

"Are you mad at me dea?" Xavier asked tilting up my chin to look at him as the others went out the door

Hinako was going with them because she wasn't wanted. I turned away from him and sat down hard on the chair and folded my arms and clenched my jaw. I didn't look at him and he could tell I was mad at him.

FURIOUS WITH HIM!!!

He sighed and left and I heard the door close.

I hated being in high demand!

I sat there fretting for a while then flicked on the TV and watched a few movies then flicked through the channels and stop at a cooking show. I then remembered something when I saw pie. I had promised Xavier I'll make him limone pie. I ran into the kitchen and flung the fridge and cupboards open and found everything I would need. I would make him the best lemon meringue pie ever!

I took the things out the fridge and cupboards and laid them out on the counter then got a big bowl out of the cupboard then set to work on the crust. You had to bake the pie in layers. I mixed the pie crust then put it in the bottom of the pan about a ¼ inch thick. I took a fork and poked holes in it then baked that for twenty two minutes. While that was baking I worked on the lemon filling.

I took out the crust and let that cool a little then poured in the filling and placed that back into the oven for another 35-45 minutes then took it out and let it cool completely then mixed the meringue and did some fancy decorations like it was a cake then left it there in the fridge. I was tired out and I fell asleep on the couch.

Xavier's POV

I knew Ro was mad at me and I hoped she wasn't when I came home that night. We had a blast at the movies. When I got home I found her asleep on the couch when I got back and the TV was on. I shook my head and crossed over and turned off the TV. I sat down on the ground next to Royalty as the others went up the stairs laughing and pulled her curly hair away from her face. Her lashes were really long and she looked so beautiful sleeping there. I decided to take a yogurt up to my room. I went into the kitchen and stopped when I saw the silver covering on the table we had in the middle of the kitchen.