(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss

It was at least two weeks now since I moved in with the mafia bosses. I really didn't mind since it was like living in a house ran by crazy teenagers. Well we were all crazy in one way of another. For an entire week Geovanni had abandoned the stairs and the railing were his ways of getting down the stairs.

Xavier was on a constant dating spree and every day he had a new date. Cristiano had gone party-mad and for the last few days he wasn't even home as there was always some party or another to attend. I had grown back into being a bookworm. I finally finished the book Xavier had loaned me and I decided to return it. The others were out by this time and I knew he was around.

I rolled off my bed and put my feet in my warm slippers.

Should I go? Nah, he might have girls there now. Ro just go. It's just a book. And if he has a girl in there? Then turn right back and run like there's a tiger behind you! Alright fine! I'll take a chance and go.

I walked out the dorm and down to his room. I heard laughing from in his room.

He's definitely got someone in there.

I hesitated a bit but the knocked softly on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say

I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was lying on his bed laughing at the text messages he was reading. I breathed a sigh of relief.

No girls tonight!

He looked up from his phone screen to look at me.

"I came to return the book I borrowed." I explained

"Enjoyed it?" he asked taking the book from me

"Yeah it was fun." I answered "I didn't know you were the type to like romance novels."

"I'm full of surprises." he winked at me playfully

I giggled. The boys were easy to get along with when they were not busy being mafia bosses. When they were it was best to stay on their good side as they took their jobs seriously. Like the rest of the girls I was assigned a duty at the club and that was to clean several assigned rooms daily.

"Can I get another book?" I asked

Xavier nodded just as hid phone vibrated in his hand. His attention went back to the screen and I turned mine to his book shelf to look for something to read.

Vampires. Werewolfs. Romance. Teen Fiction. Mystery. Thriller. Historical. He's got a lot of books.

Xavier's POV

I looked at Royalty as she looked through my bookshelf for something to read. I knew girls rather shop than read and I found it quite interesting for a girl to be a bookworm. I was feeling something for her but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was slowly starting to enjoy being around her. I got up without making a sound.

I put my hands over her eyes and she laughed and turned to face me. She was really cute when she laughed and she wasn't scared and shy anymore so we saw a lot more of her cool personality.

Geez, her ass looks good from behind.

"What?" she asked smiling at me

"Let's just hang out tonight." I said "It's just the two of us and the others won't be back for ages."

She raised an eyebrow at me and I guess it sounded fishy. I had gone girl-mad for the last week and I had a new date every day.

"I'm not going to touch you Ro." I said "C'mon please."