Chapter One

10/08/14: AN: okay so I thought why not give this story and edit, cause I actually don't like it and I think it's horrible. So the chapters that have written numbers (like this one) are edited, and the other aren't. I won't change the whole story, I just want to make it better :)

Chapter One

Maura’s pov

"And they say, she’s in the class A team” I sing loudly while I walk over to Nando's, where my lovely friend works.

Meet Marcus, a diehard Directioner or something like that, a man loving YouTuber, and my best friend.

Unlike him, I am not into those boy band kind of things. I’m more into the cubby ginger music, such as Ed Sheeran, and… well that’s it, I only like his music. He may look like a cubby, unattractive ginger, which he actually is, but his songs are just from heaven. And when you hear his amazing voice, sing those songs, you forget how amazing, cough cough, he looks.

"Hello my lady" Marcus says with a weird accent, when I take a seat.

"Hello, my other lady" I say back at him.

"Welcome to Nando's, I'm Marcus Butler, may please take your order?"

"Yeah sure, if you turn it into food that would be pretty awesome"

"Ok, well, I already know what you want, so I’ll be right back" Marcus says with a smile before walking away happily back to the counter to give my order.

After a couple minutes he's back and sits down with me, "So, how was your day"

"Just... Normal, I guess"

"Oh, well, I heard One Direction’s in town; I think my beautiful boy wants to have some Nando’s today, so maybe thei-"

"Marcus, slow your ass down"

"Sorry, well. Other subject; there was a freaking hot gut today; he was way better that Alex"

"Well, after Alex, I decided to be a lesbian, because guys are annoying and too much  ... Guys. Accept Finn”

"Thank you very much"

"Well, you're gay, so that makes you... different”

"Woaw, you are so nice"

"Thank you" I say when someone brings the food.

Gosh I love food. I will never love a person more than I love food; we're the perfect combination. We would be Faura or Mood.

Wait, NO Maura. You're not supposed to ship food with yourself.

After Marcus told me all the latest gossip about every single person at HMA. We walk up to the counter and pay the food. Personally, I personally think it’s she most horrible thing to do, pay for your food, probably because I like money, but I don't like to spend it.

But luckily it’s going so fast, NOT. The guy three places in front of me has already been ordering for like ten minutes. It’s like he is Patrick from Spongebob, who also didn’t know what to order. Haha, I love SpongeBob.

"Woaw, he's finished finally" Marcus says happy, getting me out of my thoughts.