Chapter Thirty-Three

Maura’s pov

So it's been a week since the airport thing. I still hate Zayn for what he did, but I can't turn things back. I still love him with all of my heart, but there is a lot of hate at the same time.

Pfft, love sucks, life sucks, and everything sucks. Maybe school will help me to think about nun-Zayn stuff. You know it's really hard to forget someone when his face is everywhere. Literally. Mum told Nick to change his One Direction posters because every time I walk into his room I get mad and run away to cry in my room. That's why I banned myself from Nick’s room. But it's not just the posters. It's everything. It's those people on twitter asking me shit, those people on TV, the radio, even in my own room. I can't even play on my Ed Sheeran guitar, because I've got it from 'you know who'….

Oh well, I should get going. School isn't going to wait for Miss Nutella. No, stop the 'Miss Nutella'. It's Princes Maura, maybe even Queen Maura. There is no such thing as 'Miss Nutella'... Or as ‘Zaura’, that's all just some stupid fantasy world. Common. You have to go to school.

-*-*-*-*-*-

The skating helps. It makes me feel a bit better, especially the loud music that's coming out of my Beats.

Holy fuck, wait a moment… I’m going to my first Ed Sheeran concert in like a month?! I don’t care who got me those tickets, because all I care about is Ed Sheeran

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Hey Maura, are you dating Zayn Malik?" Some random girl asks me.

"What? No, go away" I say.

"Omg you're the Australia girl"

"I hate you for dating Zayn"

"Oh god, it’s Maura!"

Are some of the things that are being yelled at me.

"Popular much?" Marcus says.

"You'd wish. It's not like Zayn is ever going to leave Perrie" some girl says.

 “You now have two options: move your ugly face, or kiss the inside of a toilet. I'd love to help you with the last one" I tell this stupid girl who thinks she’s the bitch of the school. Sorry but if you think you can be a bitch towards me, you haven’t met me properly.

"Geez, it's good Zayn dumped you"

"Shut the fuck up you little prick, you don't know me, nor him" I say pushing this stupid girl aside against the lockers.

"What where you going to do? It's not like can have him back"

Serious, you got to be kidding me. So there is some stupid girl telling me how to live my life? Back then, when I was thirteen like her, I didn't even have the guts to talk to people my own age. Who does she think she is?

"Are you in for a bit of football? Because your head would be a perfect ball”

"Oh yeah, you're so cool, I am so afraid"