Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

Maura’s pov

Five Seconds of Sumer concert tonight! Which also means the model stuff thingy with Eleanor is in two days! But back to my Aussi friends. After the tour, with the lads who are all going into the same direction, they've now planned some shows on their own and I am so proud because tonight is sold out. But, I have to wait. The concert starts tonight at nine o'clock and since it's only eleven o'clock...

Urgh. I hate waiting. Oh well, it's Saturday, maybe I can film a new video for Monday. My beautiful watchers seem to like 'Music Monday' so yeah, why not continue with it. But first... Food.

I walk down the stairs. There is a really good smell coming from the kitchen, I guess it’s bacon and eggs, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

"Hey" I say while I walk into the kitchen, seeing Casper stand in just his pajama pants.

"Hi, I'm making breakfast"

"Without a shirt?" I grab the orange juice and fill a glass with it.

"It's not a part of my pajamas, and I know you like my six pack" he says petting his belly.

"You know me so well, I have to admit that you look fucking good, and if you weren't my brother I would kiss the shit out of you, but yeah... Never gonna happen, sorry bro" I say patting his back and walking out of the kitchen.

“That’s gross Maur”

“I love you too”

"Hi Maura!" I hear Nick say.

"Hey!"

"How is my sister doing today?"

"Delightedly, thank you for asking my little brother, how are you doing?" I ask with a posh accent.

"Wait, it's Saturday, can I go with you to the concert tonight?"

"Dude, you're ten"

"So?"

"Mum would never let you go with me, especially when I'm with Mazz"

"But I like Mazz, and Five Seconds of Winter"

"Summer"

"Same"