Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Maura’s pov

So as you all know, Marcus went down to the US for a couple of days, ten to be exact, but today mister is coming home. Mum and I’m picking him up, I told mum to wait in the car, while I get inside and wait for Marcus to walk through the doors of the arrival hall.

I know Marcus is slow, but Kesus Christ. I’ve the feeling that I’ve been waiting for ten hours, and he is still not here. Well maybe ten hours is a bit too much… maybe more like ten minutes is better or maybe even five minutes…Okay I’ve been waiting two minutes. But I don’t have much patience.

“MAURA” I hear someone yell getting me out of my thoughts.

“MARCUS” I say while he runs to me and hugs me.

“O god, LA was amazing”

“Tell me everything” I say while we get back to mums car.

“Hi, Marcus” my mum says when we get in.

“Hi, Miss Isles” Marcus says.

“Marcus, what did you just say?” My mum says.

Marcus always calls her ‘Miss Isles’, and my mum hates it.

“I’m sorry…” Marcus says, “Well Maura, how was that little party thing with Zayn?”

“Great” I tell him.

“And Ed, how was he?”

“Jesus, he was amazing, and very ginger-ish, and just beautiful in his own way”

Marcus is staying over with me tonight, since his parents aren’t at home, so we’re having this little slumber party.

 “Oh god, you’re almost eighteen!” he says when we arrive at home.

“Wooh, only five nights to go”

“Weyhey” Casper says happily.  

“WOOH” we all yell as if we just heard we won the lottery. Which… isn’t true, unfortunately.

“So, who’s coming to the party?” Marcus asks.

“We are coming, and Nick and mummy and daddy, and Diana, and you and that’s it” I say.

“NOT” Casper says.

“We’re making a list, and you’re not on it. I’m sorry. Pack your bags and please leave”

“Sush Maura” Marcus tells me.

“Are those new friends of you also coming?” Casper asks.

“I don’t know, I’ll ask them” I say, getting up, dialing Jessie’s number.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Jessie’s pov

“No, Niall, don’t play with my hair and eat at the same time, last time you did that I had popcorn in my hair, and I can tell you it was a serious hell to get it out of it” I say pushing Niall’s hand away.