Chapter Eighteen

Dedication to @LisanneOneDirection bc her comments make me smile :)

Chapter Eighteen

Maura’s pov

So the day is there… I am actually going to Australia and I am literally shitting my pants My first vacation without family has to be on the other side of the world. It’s a twenty-four hour travel, with a pit stop in Hong Kong. Yesterday I said bye to the Youtube clan and Marcus. Marcus said that if I didn’t kiss Zayn in Australia he would kill me. But the problem is that I still don’t know if I like-like Zayn, I mean he is the most amazing person in the world. But if I fall in love with him I feel like I let down Casper, cause I promised him not to fall with Zayn. I’ve always kept my promises, and now is Zayn ruining them…. urgh.

“Maura, do you have your passport?” mum asks.  

“Yes”  

“Ticket?”

“The boys have my ticket”

“Good, because you would lose it”

“Thanks mum, love you too”

“Maura! I am going to miss you so much” Nick says running into my direction.

“Aaahh, I’m going to miss you too, kiddo” I say hugging my little brother.

“No missing for Casper?” he asks.  

“Nope” I say while I let go of Nick and open my arms for Casper.

“Don’t break our promise, alright?” Casper says hugging me.

“I’m trying really hard”

“He’s a good kid, but I just don’t-”

“I know, you don’t want to see me heart broken. But I’m going to be fine”

“You’re still my little twin”

“I know, and you feel protective, but I’m a grown up, and you’re not my daddy, but my twin”

“Don’t be the smart one”

“Sorry” I say while the doorbell rings.

“You’re ready?” Jessie asks me when I open the door. After I give everyone a last hug and kiss, Jessie and I walk to Zayn’s car. We put my stuff in the back and Jessie forces me to sit in the passenger’s seat. And because I’m a good friend I obey her. I greet Niall, Harry and Zayn and wave to my family, before Zayn starts the car and drives away.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“You’re ok, Maura?” Zayn asks me.

“Kind of”

“It’s going to be fucking awesome, I promise” Harry says.

“And if not?”

“Then you will get something really cool from me”

“Harry, you’re so good at making deals”

“Maura, you brought your penny board?” Niall asks me. 

“Yeah duh”  

“Cool, you need to teach me, alright?”