Chapter Fifty-Five

AN: meh only a couple of chapters left, 4 to be exact + an epilogue, till this story is finished :(

Chapter Fifty-Five

Maura’s pov

Room hundred-twenty-nine... Let's see. I stick the key into the keyhole and open de door. It's just a normal room. With a king-sized bed, a beautiful bathroom, and a little sort of living room. I sit down on the bed.

What am I even doing here? Why can't I just accept that this thing with Zayn is probably never going to work? I mean it didn't work when we got back from Australia, this friendship is sort of failing, so why would I even try? Apparently we only worked in Australia. Maybe it was just summer love. I am not going to the venue. I'll take the next plane back to London, and I'll be gone by tomorrow morning. I think that's just better. He won’t even notice that I’m gone.

"Maura, you ready?" I hear Jessie say while she knocks on my door.

"I'm not coming with you"

"Maura, open up or I'll kick this thing open"

"You'd break your leg" I say while I open the door.

"You are coming with me"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, I'm not coming with you, and I'm going back tomorrow. Sorry, this is one big mistake"

"No, you haven't even talked to him"

"So? It's not like this whole thing is going to work out"

"You can at least give the man a little chance, please"

"I'm not coming with you, Sorry Jessie"

"Urgh, fine, then not"

"Now go, and lick Nialls pretty face"

-*-*-*-*-*-

I connect to the Wi-Fi of the hotel and search for a cheap ticket. The first plane back to London leaves the day after tomorrow, in the evening.

Why god, why do you hate me? Oh well, it's better than staying here for a week. Oh wait, I need a credit card for that. Mum's probably my only option...