Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Zayn’s pov

"Come, lazy ass" Harry yells.

"Geez, I am coming" I say while I walk outside.

"Good boy" Harry says.

We walk to the cinema, it's really close to the house, maybe like a five to ten minute walk. Maura, Jessie and Niall are in front of us and I can hear them laugh. I look at Maura, she is so carefree, I sometimes wish I could be like that. But instead I’m just a pussy who’s afraid of heights and the dark. 

"Zayn, stop checking her out" Harry says.

"What?" I say looking at Harry.

"You're checking her out, and you're smiling like you've just won the lottery. Stop it"

"I can't help it..."

"You can, just stop"

"Sorry"

"It's ok, but still... Stop"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

We arrive at the cinema and while we are waiting Harry gets a phone call. There are only two people in front of us, so we won’t have to wait any longer.

"Holy fuck, I forgot, we're on our way" Harry says, while he walks back towards us, "we forgot that we were going to meet up with the those lads from 5sos”

What? Why can't I meet Five Seconds of Summer, they are as awesome as Jesus, not that I am all into the Jesus stuff but still…

"Sorry guys, they were first" Niall says.

"Niall, I am sorry if you wake up next to a dead body" I say.

"Zip it, you two are going to talk, and if you're still not talking at the end of the night, you won't get in the house, which means no food for you" Jessie says.