Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Maura’s pov

So apparently Zayn and Perrie are doing 'good'. Zayn doesn't want to talk about it. He looks okay, when he's with me, so I guess he is fine.

Oh and I was thinking about something, but I’m not a hundred percent sure… I think I like Zayn. Because I'm not sure if I'm in love with him, or I just like the thought of him...

It’s kind of complicated, but at least Harry and I are okay again, so that’s one thing less to worry about. I’m still sort of mad at him, no that I know why..

But, other subject. I'm with Marcus now, talking about the party.  Our party last week was sick as hell, it was  

"So Harry kissed you?" Marcus asks with big eyes.

"Yup" I say as I nod.

"You like him or not?"

"NO! Gross Marcus”

"Well I’m not the one who kissed him” he says, “But why did you actually kiss if I may ask?”

"I was drunk, so was he, it wasn’t planned or anything”

"But what about Zayn?"

"I don't know, that Perrie girl is just weird and yeah he is still cute”

I remember meeting her, and all I thought is that she is weird and that her hair is purple, which is also weird.

“Forget about her, do you like Zayn or not?” Marcus asks.

"I don't know"

"Why don't you know?"

"Because"

"Because?"

"Yeah, because"

"Just, because?"

"Yeah, just because"

"Just because?"

"YES MARCUS JUST BECAUSE" I kind of yell at him, surprising myself.

“Jesus, I didn’t know you were going to be mad, so sorry”

"Meh, sorry”

"But why just because?"

"I don't know if I like-like him or that I like the thought of him"

"Maybe you’re just in love with the THOUGHT OF YOU” Marcus breaks out in a song.

"Don't start the Bieber crap"

"Sorry. But why would you like the thought of Zayn?"

"Dude, you liked the thought of him so much that you made wedding plans with him"

"Touché"

"But Zayn. He's cute, nice, funny, smells really good, did I mention cute?"

"Yes"

"Sorry, but I just don't know if I like him as a really good friend, or more than that"

"GIRL, you got yourself a problem"

"Shut up, I know that" I say as my phone start ringing.

"Who is it?” Marcus asks trying to look at the ID caller.