Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Maura’s pov

Have you ever seen a hot guy at your school and thought; ‘where have you been all these years?’ Or when you notice a person you've never seen before, and then all of the sudden you see him all the time. I have actually. I just spotted a guy who's not really ugly, and kind of cute. His name is Danny. I'm not like in love with him, if you think that. He's just hot, that's it.

But whatever, the more important thing is that it's my birthday.

"WOOOH IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AHA-AHA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY" Marcus sings while dancing.

"WHAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY?”I say closing my locker door and start dancing with Marcus.

"Why are we dancing?" Casper says who joined us.

"It's your birthday" Marcus says.

"Oh, that’s right” Casper says, continue the dancing, “IT’S OUR BRITHDAY”

-*-*-*-*-*-

"So how's everything with Mister Malik?" Marcus asks me when we walk back home.

"Good, I guess"

"Why the 'I guess'?"

"Well, we’re just friends”

"Just friends? Maura, he is hot, and cute, and sexy"

"I know he's not ugly. But it's Zayn..."

"And...?"

"Casper and I made a deal, if I fall for Zayn, I owe Casper a hundred pounds"

"Maura, you can't decide who you fall for"

"I know, but I'm not falling for him, so that's good"

"And if he likes you?"

"He has Perrie"

"But that isn't going well"

"I know. But I don't like that way"