Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

Casper’s pov

"But what if Zayn is there? What am I supposed to do when I see him? I think I would kiss him and then cut him into little pieces..."

"Maura, shut up, the chance that he would be there is so damn little. You're acting like a fangirl"

"No I am not!"

"Just stop the Zayn talk"

"Sorry"

"Good"

Maura, I love you, but you have to get over him. I know I should tell her what really happened, but she won't believe me. I know Zayn didn't kiss Perrie. She kissed him. I saw it. That's why I told her we should leave. But no, my little stubborn twin had to turn around. If I just walked away she would still be with Zayn.

Maura, I’m really sorry. I’m just so stupid. 

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Bye mum" we say getting out of the car.

I can't believe that we're going to see Ed Sheeran. He's a music legend! I know I'm not the fanboy type, and I am not going to fanboy, but Ed Sheeran is just fucking awesome.

"Come you lazy ass" Maura says while she walks towards the entrance.

"Coming" I say running towards Maura.

After we waited outside for like twenty minutes, before we went inside. Damn this arena is huge. I never thought I would be here again... I sound like some old person who is seeing his kids again after a really long time. My first 'O2 arena experience' was when I was ten. I can't remember any of it, accept for the part that I really liked it and that the arena was huge. I can't even remember why I was here. Haha, alzheimer light.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov