Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Maura’s pov

So the guests are coming very soon and I’m still wearing shorts and a white shirt with my All-stars. It’s not that I expect the queen of England to come, but still.

“Come, I’m going to make you pretty” Danielle says, pulling me off the couch.

Danielle, why are you such a nice person?

“So right now, I’m ugly” I ask.

“No, you’re already pretty. But I’m going to make you even prettier”

“I’ll help” Eleanor says getting up.

They take me upstairs to Louis’ room, where a lot of Eleanor’s make-up is.

“Jeans and a nice top, or a dress?” Eleanor asks Danielle.

“Hmm… I don’t know, she has pretty legs. So that’s nice underneath a dress, but really cool in skinny jeans”

“True and her hair?”

“We’ll see, first cloths” Danielle says walking out of the room, while Eleanor walks into Louis’ closet.

“Eleanor, may I use Louis’ guitar?” I ask.

“You can say El, it’s shorter, but yes I may”

“Haha, alright, well thank you” I say grabbing the guitar as I sit down on Louis’ bed and start playing.  

“Sounds good” Eleanor says from the closet.

“Thanks” I say and start playing a self-written song.

After a couple of minutes El and Danielle are done with grabbing clothes and shoes.

They discuss what I have to wear while I play some more songs.

“Maura, we can’t decide. You have to put them on, so we can see what’s better” Eleanor says.