Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty

Maura’s pov

I can't believe the boys are going on a world tour! They made it so far. I know I didn't know them before all this, but still, I'm so proud of them! And I can't believe they invited me to their show in the Netherlands. It's only three weeks away, I know we won't be there really long, but still, it's the Netherlands, and the boys at once. Zayn promised to stop by at my grand ma's house in the south of the Netherlands. She told me that she really wanted to meet Zayn, because apparently I talk about him a lot. Oh well, she's going to love him, because, who doesn't love him?

Right the wanted fans, oh no, they don't have any. No Maura, that's mean, they have fifteen fans, their parents and their own mirror reflection. No wait, they've never seen themselves because the moment they try to look into the mirror, it brakes. Sorry, not sorry.

"Maura stop being such a bitch towards The Wanted, and think about Zayn or something like that" Rose, the voice in my head, says.

Sorry Rose, I love you

-*-*-*-*-*-

I click the record button again and start singing 'Hey Ho' by the Lumineers towards the camera.

“I've been trying to do it right

I've been living a lonely life

I've been sleeping here instead

I've been sleeping in my bed, I've been sleeping in my bed

So show me family

All the blood that I will bleed

I don't know where I belong

I don't know where I went wrong

But I can write a song

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart”