Chapter Twenty-Three

Maura’s pov

"Maura what’s up with you and Zayn?" Niall asks me, taking a sip out of his beer bottle.

"He kept nagging about Perrie and that made me go crazy. And that's why we don't really talk"

"Aha"

"I told him that he was being stupid for talking about Perrie" Liam says.

"Why?" I ask

"Because you like him"

"No way? What I like Zayn? Who is Zayn? Can you eat that?"

"Sush. He doesn't know, I didn't tell"

"Good boy"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

Why is Maura ignoring me? Why can't we just... Talk about it? I don't want to lose her. I need her, I really do. It's been a couple of hours since our 'fight' thing, and I already hate it like this. I know that it sounds weird, because she's at some boat while I sit here and nag about her being somewhere else. Sorry about that. I hope she stops ignoring me when she's back. And if she won't... Well, we'll just see what happens. Hope for the best.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Gosh I love Australia. I could live here, with all my friends, without them I would probably die.

So...  we just got back from the boat trip and the house smells delicious.

"Hii" Niall yells when we enter the house.

"Hey" Zayn says from the kitchen.

"Smelling good Bradford" Louis says while he grabs himself a glass of water.