Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Maura’s pov

I can't believe we're already going back home. I have to admit that this was one of the best vacations ever, with all the Zayn stuff... Oh well, I have a tan, a boyfriend, and I had an amazing vacation, so there is nothing to nag about, right?

We're not leaving yet, so I decided to call Marcus via Skype. I open my laptop and log in at Skype, calling my gay head.

"Helloo!" he says looking happy.

"Why the happy face?"

"You're almost coming home, and then you can tell me e-ve-ry-thing about your vacation" Marcus says while Zayn walks in the room.

Yeah, it's sort of 'our' room now, so all of his stuff is in here... was, because it's already packed.

"Hi Zayn!" Marcus yells.

"Hi Marcus" Zayn says, "Babe, have you seen my phone?"

"Nope" He doesn't have to know that I sort of stole it from him, hiding it, to see how long it will take him to freak out. "Maybe it's charging?"

"No, I've already packed the charger"

"Well, I don't know where it is"

"You have it, I know it" Zayn says turning around towards me.

"No, I don't"

"You do"

"I don't"

"You do"

"Zayn, you've lost your phone, that doesn't mean I have it"

"I know, but you do have it"

"Marcus, tell this pretty boy that I don't have his phone"

"Don’t involve me in your fight!" Marcus says.

"Good, give my phone" Zayn says.

"I hate you" I say giving him his stupid phone while he sits down next to me.