Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Three

Maura’s pov

Pfft. Two and a half weeks. Zayn. Two and a half fucking weeks. What's wrong with you? You know that I hate myself for still liking you this much. Gosh, normal people would've dumped you. But no, God wants me to be in love with your pretty face although you won't talk to me. I'd like to know why you’re ignoring me, because in my memory, you kissed me and you walked away. Sorry, but if there's anyone who has the rights to ignore someone it should be me.

I really don't know if I'm going to the Netherland, because I don't really want to be around Zayn, but at the other side I really do want to be around him…. It's be two and a half weeks and he just still hasn't called, or text me. I feel like some fan trying to get his attention, trying to get noticed by Zayn. He really should talk to his fans more because this sucks.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

"Zayn?! Are you exited that Maura is coming over?" Niall asks while jumping around on the couch where I'm sitting on.

"No"

“Me too! Oh my god, I missed Jessie so much... Wait what?" He sits down next to me.

"Last time we talked was like three weeks ago. I don't even know how I am going to explain what I did"

"Zayn, it's going to be fine"

"Sure" I answer before he get up and walks out of the room, leaving me alone again.

Maura: "Zayn. Can you please talk/text/I don't care what as long as you just stop ignoring me. Bc this way I really don't want to come this Friday"

I read all Maura's text a couple of times and realize that I'm such a dick head. Why didn't I just call her? Why did I even say that I was sorry and walked away? If I were Maura, I would have dumped a person like me. Why is she still into me? I should call her. I don't know what to say, but I really want her to come to our show in Holland, because I really need to see her.

I dial her number with shaking hands and hope for her to pick up.

"Serious, now? After almost three fucking weeks" I hear Maura's beautiful voice with a little bit of anger say.