Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Fifty-One

Zayn’s pov

I really want to go on tour, but I also don’t. I do because: I love touring, seeing new countries, meeting fans. Don't because: I don't want to leave Maura, I can't just let her here and don't tell how I feel, I can't do that. What if something happens? Then she never gets the chance to know how much I like her. I’m glad we’re friends again, although it’s still a bit weird because of all the feelings I have for her, and I don’t really know if she has the same for me, so…

"Zayn, are you almost ready? We're putting all the stuff into the car, so we don't have to do that later" Liam says.

"Yeah, kind of, I'll get my stuff" I say while I walk upstairs towards my room.

I let myself fall down on my bed, stare at the white ceiling, knowing I should do what Liam said.

What if I stayed here? What if I didn't go on tour with the guys? They showed me they can handle shows on their own, without me, so why need me?

No, I can't do that. Not to the boys, not to the fans, and the management would probably kick me out of the band.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

I can't believe Zayn's leaving tonight. I don't want him to go on tour because I want to spend all the time I have into his arms, but he has to go, for the fans, they're his everything, without them, there wouldn't be any One Direction. I hope he doesn’t meet some girl, like with Alice. It was not okay that they dated, she’s ugly. I hate her. We used to go to school together, she was the ‘oh my god look at me, I am popular’-one. I never really liked her, so she was not allowed to date Zayn, no one is. Accept for me.

But what if something happens? Then he'll never know how I feel about him. Maybe I could go with them? No, then we'd probably end up fighting because everyone is annoying each other. Jessie is right, I still like him, I do, I really do, and I don't think that's ever going away. I can't even remember my life without him. I can remember those days between Australia and the accident, but I'd rather forget them.

I look at my door which is full of Polaroid pictures. I look at one there was taken back in Australia. I don't know who took it, but it's the perfect picture for me. Even though Zayn and I broke contact, I couldn't throw it away. It reminds me of the great time with Zayn, and just the great time in Australia.