Epilogue

Epilogue

Maura’s pov

So this is it right? The moment every girl has been waiting for. I remember a little me, imagining this day. The perfect dress, place, music, people and of course man. I didn't realize that man was going to be some pop star that travels around the whole wide world, that he'd be my best friend who I met at Nando's, that his name would be Zayn Malik. But I wasn’t the girl who’d run around in colorful dresses. I was the kind of kid who enjoyed playing games with Casper, playing with mud, drawing, and singing really loudly. That were some good old days back ten.

I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Aahh, look at my little girl" my mum says walking into the room.

"Hi mum"

"Oh, you look so beautiful! I really can't wait to see his reaction to this"

"Mum, stop it"

I look at the girl in the mirror. The beautiful white, strapless dress fits perfectly on her body, her blonde hair is hanging lose over shoulders, the make-up is perfectly done by her friends and the little diamonds on her dress are shining brightly.

It’s weird to think that I am that girl, I’ve grown up so much. Oh god, I’m twenrty-four, getting married and I already sound like some old lady.

"Wooh-ooh, my little sister is looking hot!" Casper says walking into my room and getting me out of my thoughts.

"Stop it Casper"

"You look beautiful, but it's time to go now"

I sigh and nod. It's time Maura. It's time to end this book, and start another one.

I walk out of the room, towards the big wooden doors and hear the music start. I close my eyes while my dad entwines his arm in mine.

"I love you baby" he whispers.

"I love you too daddy" I kiss him on the cheek and the doors open.

I look up, straight into Zayn's beautiful big brown and shiny eyes. He looks happy, biting his lip while smiling, he's a bit nervous, but that makes him look cute. The suit makes him look absolutely stunning, and the tear in his eye makes him look so sweet.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Casper, Marcus and even Nick are all perfectly dressed in black suits with black ties, while Jessie, Eleanor, Danielle, and Diana are dressed in beautiful dresses.

“You look beautiful, babe" Zayn whispers when I’m at the isle, as he grabs my hand.

"So do you" I whisper back while everyone sits down.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"So do you, Maura Maria Isles, take Zayn Javadd Malik as your lawful husband?" The guy in the weird dress asks.

"I do" I say, while I shove the ring around Zayn's finger.

"And do you, Zayn Javadd Malik, take Maura Maria Isles to be your lawful wife?"

"I do" Zayn says and shoves the ring around my finger.

"May I present, Mister and Missis Zayn Javadd Malik! You may kiss your bride"

Zayn smiles and presses his lips on mine, while everyone cheers. And yes, there they are still there, the sparks, the fireworks, those feelings I get every time I kiss Zayn, they're still there.

"I love you" Zayn says when we pull out of our first ever kiss as both Malik's.

"I love you too" I say and pull Zayn back into another kiss.

AN:

Thanks for reading, I love you :)

So editing this story was like writing it again, and guess what? I still loved it haha. I hope you guys had a great time reading it, before or after it was edited. I wish you all the very best of luck, happiness, money, concert tickets, reads, votes, follows, meet and greets and many more for the upcoming year. I think I'll spend lots of time writng and probably liking Zayn maybe even more as I did last year haha. Well have fun in your new year and  I hope everything works out the way you wanted to! Love you guys loads <