Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Maura’s pov

Guess who’s birthday it is today? Marcus’s! Since he’s such a fan of those One Direction boys, I've bought him a huge poster, a phone cover, blanked and all dolls. I know how horrible all that stuff it but I just want to see the look on his face, cause he is the kind of person who would actually like that stuff.

"Hi Maura, come in" Marcus' mum, Julia, says after I rang their doorbell.

"Hi Julia" I say getting all my presents inside, “Congratulations with Marcus’ birthday"

"Thank you”

We walk into the living room where Marcus jumps up and yells my name like he hasn’t seen me in a year.

"Hi Marcus, happy birthday" I say hugging him as he jumps up and down like a little kid.

“Aah, thank you!”

"Where is every one?"

"They’re outside"

"Alright then, let’s go outside so you can open my amazing present”

“Woop woop” he says as we walk outside to the others.

I put the bag of presents in front of him as his face literally lights up. 

"Oh god Maura…" Marcus says when he sees the wrapped presents.

"Common, hurry, we don’t have all day to unwrap presents”

"Okay, okay, calm down I’m working on it" Marcus says, “I’ll open yours at last just to tease you”

Lisa, some weird girl, is first. Her present looks like a panda with a cat tail. I gave no idea what it is but it looks weird, and obviously isn’t as cool as mine.

"Thank you Leila" Marcus says while putting the card with money away.

“So now it’s time for the present of the century”