Chapter Thirteen

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOUUU

Chapter Thirteen

Maura’s pov

What the fucking hell. It feels like there is a house party going on in my head. I guess I had fun last night.

I open my eyes to find myself on the trampoline in the garden. Casper and Niall are lying on the other side of the trampoline, while Zayn is lying next to me. With his arm around me, and our hands locked together.

Where is everyone else? Why are we on the trampoline? Why is there a house party going on in my head? Jesus, It feels like I'm going to die. I thought I knew how a hangover felt like, but this is the worst hangover ever!  Aargh, I'm never going drink again.

Haha said that last time I had a hangover, but that clearly didn’t work out…

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

Aahrg, my head. What happened last night? I remember that Harry kissed Maura, and something with Perrie and something with Jessie and Niall...

I open my eyes to see a sleeping Maura next to me. My arm is around her and we're holding hands. I could get used to this. She's really cute when she sleeps, although you see she has a hangover. I look around to see Niall and Casper on the other side of the trampoline. Louis is lying on the ground with a beer bottle in one hand and his phone in the other hand. I wonder where the other guys are. They're probably home, or here... don't know, don't really care because this headache is horrible. I need more sleep, less worrying about the other ones.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Niall’s pov

"JESSIE!” I yell opening my eyes from a bad dream.

Wait, what? Why am I on a trampoline? We should buy one, this is really comfortable. Wait, where is Jessie?

Holy shit, why are Zayn and Maura holding hands? But Maura and Harry kissed last night, I hope they can't remember. What I do remember is that I kissed Jessie, but where is she? I miss her cause I actually think I like her...

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

Holy fuck my head. What happened last night? I remember James taking off his pants, a Harlem Shake, and Bob eating grass.

Why are Zayn and Maura holding hands and why are they so close to each other? I mean I like Zayn, he's a nice lad, but I don't trust him. If Maura falls for him, he will do something stupid and she will be heartbroken. How I know? I'm a guy; I've had this problem a couple of times. And I don't want this to happen to Maura, because she's my sister, my twin, other half. I just don’t want her to get hurt.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

"Guys! Wake up!" I hear Nick says as he jumps on the trampoline.

"Go away Nick, or I will cut your legs of, so you will never get to jump on a trampoline" Casper says being the sunshine he always is.