Chapter Twenty-Eight

WOOOOHH CHECK OUT MY SEXY COVERSSS

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Zayn’s pov

Everything with Maura is so different from things with Perrie. I loved Perrie, but not in the same way as I love Maura. I think that I LOVE Maura, and really liked Perrie, as in on the edge of loving her. Maybe it's because we first where best friends, and now sort of date. Me and Perrie were friends, but not like I am with Maura. Everything is better with her, it’s just easier. I talk like we've been dating for more than twenty years, which it's not, it’s more like less than twenty hours, but it still feels so much better. But I think I have to cancel our little date, because Maura is way too sick.

She has fallen asleep, I looked through Twitter, Facebook and even Tumblr, but now I think about it, I'm also a bit tired.

I look at Maura. She's looking happy when she sleeps, she has this little smile on her beautiful face, that makes my heart go nuts. I'm serious, a formula one car is nothing compared with my heart when I think about Maura... Or look at her... Or kiss her... Or hug her... Or when I hear her laugh... Or just her voice... Or just… nothing, just Maura. Just everything that she does, or we do, or just things that involve her, make my heart go nuts. I am falling so damn hard for this girl, and I don’t mind, at all. The thought that it could be ruined within a second kills me.

But Zayn that is not going to happen, it won't happen... Unless you screw up, like you do at almost everything.

Then let’s just hope I don't screw this up.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Nialls pov

"Geez, where is Zayn?" I ask my lovely and curly girlfriend who goes by the name Jessie.

"I don't know. Do I look like I know everything?" She asks me.

"You kind of do..."

"Aah, that's so sweet of you. But I don't. Maybe Wikipedia knows where he is"

"Wikipedia won’t help, I'll go look for him myself" I say getting up.

I first go outside, to the veranda to look if he's there to fuck up his longs or something like that. No Zayn. Then I look at the bathroom to see if he’s kissing his mirror reflection, and when I found out he isn't there, I look at his room.