Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Maura’s pov

Ok, so can I please have my fangirl moment right now? Yes? Good!

Okay, so my ginger Jesus was so amazing. I might have nearly died. Oh my god. I still can’t believe that day was real. My head is having a house party, but right now I don’t care cause I’ve seen Ed Sheeran live! Ed Sheeran?!

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Urgh, it feels like I'm dying" Casper says lying on the couch.

"Same here, but I don't care because I went to Ed Sheeran last week"

"What about the Zayn thing?"

"Who's Zayn? I don't know a Zayn"

"Weirdo"

"Thank you. Love you too"

-*-*-*-*-*-

So my lovely 5 Seconds of Summer friends, yes I have friends, are here to record their little debut album. And because we're friends I decided to go check on them at their little flat. It's in the middle of London, but I have so much energy that I don't care about the distance and go by my little green and orange penny board.

"Bye guys!" I yell before I close the front door.

Let's see, what music is going to make me happy while I skate through the streets of London. Rizzle Kicks it is. Their music always makes me happy.

"I can remember when I was a little you, I wanted to fly around the work making a new life. I'd never thought today, I'd be what I am"

I sing along with the words, not even trying to give a shit about what people think of me right now. They don't know me, so they can think whatever they want. And if they know me, they'd probably think I'm slightly weird, which I am, so what they're thinking is totally right.

-*-*-*-*-*-