Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Forty-Two

Maura’s pov

Holy shit. What happened? I can't feel my legs, or my arms. What's going on? I try to move, but my body doesn't work with me.

"What the fuck?" I hear someone say.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening. What the fuck did you do? You fucking idiot" I hear someone else yell. It’s a really familiar voice, but I can’t come up with a name.

Can someone please tell me what happened? Please? Why can't I move? Why can't I feel my legs or arms? Damn my head. I feel something warm stream down my face. Geez, it hurts.

"Maura...?" I hear the familiar voice say, I turn my head to see Zayn's beautiful eyes stare into mine. It’s like all the pain suddenly slips away for a moment, my vision gets blurry as I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. I can see Zayn is also on the edge of crying, but I have literally no idea why. He looks so worried, but why? What's wrong? Zayn, tell me, what's going on? Help me, please.

"Maura, I am going to get you out of there, I promise"

The warmth of his voice makes the pain fade away even more and his eyes make my heart melt. It makes my head a bit light.

"Maura, you have to stay with me, okay. There are people on their way"

"Zayn..." I try to say, but there is only a weird noise coming out of my mouth.

"Keep looking at me, it's going to be all right" Zayn says as I nod.

"Where are those fucking people?" He asks someone.

Which people? What's going on? Why can't someone just tell me?

The pain is going away a bit. My head doesn't hurt, and since I can't feel my legs or arms. My vision is blur, but slightly turns into something really dark, black and safe. 

"Maura, stay with me, please"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Mazz’ pov

Dude why does Maura have to take so long? Geez. It’s already nine o'clock and she's still not here. She told me she was on her way, but that was almost forty-five minutes ago. Where is she?

I dial her number. 

“Hiya, thanks for calling but apparently I have a great reason not to pick up, so leave a message, bye!”

Damn, voice mail. I leave a message and send her some WhatsApp massages and some normal texts. After I called her like ten times I decide to call her home number, maybe she's still at home?

"With Casper Isles" I hear.

"Hi Casper, with Mazz, do you know where Maura is? Because she's still not here"

"What? That's weird, she left like forty-five minutes ago"

"Oh ok, well I'll just try to call her again"

"Ok, have fun tonight"

"Thank you, bye" I say hanging up.

Where is she? It can't be that far from her house to the O2 Academy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov.

Weird. She's a good driver so she'd probably be there in like tem minutes maybe fifteen when there is loads of traffic, but forty-five minutes? Maybe she got a flat tire? I don't know. Oh well, she will be fine. I guess.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

Fuck, this can't be happening. Dreams never come true, dreams are lies. This can't be happening, not to Maura. She doesn't deserve this.

"Maura, stay with me" I tell her. But her eyes are closed, the blood streams down her face.

This is just like that weird dream I had when we flew back home from Australia. I never forgot that dream, because it was so realistic. I never thought that dream would be reality. There are loads of other dreams that could be reality, like the dreams about Maura and I getting back together, or the Australia dreams, but not this one. Serious, the guy who selects the dreams who come true must be fired.

AN:

aah it's a bit short but I just wanted to update (:

oh well, I'm off to the NKBV game, hope you liked it, bye(: