Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

*Week twelve*

Zayn’s pov

"Zayn! Casper is here!" Niall yells from the living room.

"Coming" I say while I grab my sun glasses, my cap, a pack of cigarettes, and my phone.

"We should place some mattresses underneath this and jump off this thing" Niall says looking up to the sort of inside balcony.

"No, Niall, don't. Stop talking and put your face into Jessie's curls"

"Dude, no, that's weird"

"Okay, bye, don't forget to set the alarm when you go to Jessie" I say closing the door behind my butt. I place my cap and sunglasses on my head walk towards Casper’s car.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Yup"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

Why is everyone saying that I need to 'wake up'? I am awake, right? Or is this just some random weird dream. I can't be a sleep. I am awake. My eyes are...

I try to open my eyes. There is a bright light coming into my eyes making me cover my face with my hands. When the lights are dimmed, I open my eyes. I take a look around. Where am I? How did I get here? What time is it? I haven't got my glasses on, so everything is a bit blurry. I hear machines bleep, and I hear people talk. Where am I? I want to get out of here. Where is Mum, or Casper, Nick or dad? I see all these cords go into my arm, and one into my nose. I panic. I want them to get out, I want to go home, I want to get out of here.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Doctor Avery’s pov

I look through the glass part of Maura's door. Her eyes are open and she is... Her eyes are open, she's awake! She is stressing out though, but she's awake.

I walk into her room.

"Hello. I'm Jackson Avery. I am your doctor, and you are in the Royal London Hospital"

Tears run down her cheeks. She wants to get out, she has no idea how she came here or what is going on.

"I have to ask you some questions"

She nods, but she's still freaking out.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

There is a soft 'Maura' coming out of her month.

“And how old are you, Maura”

“Eighteen”

"Good, that's really good. Just calm down, you’re save here. Casper is on his way, he should be here any second. If there is something wrong, of if you need anything, push that red button, alright?"

She nods. I get up and walk out of her room.

-*-*-*-*-*-