Chapter Forthy-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

Mum’s pov

What is that noise? Oh wait, it's the phone. I open my eyes to find myself lying on the couch with the TV still on. I guess I felt asleep while watching that weird movie.

"With Angela Isles" I say when I pick up the phone.

"Hello, this is Doctor Avery, are you Maura Isles' mother?" I hear a friendly voice say on the other side of the line.

"Hi, yes I am, what’s wrong?"

"I would like you to come to the Royal London hospital, please"

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Okay, I am on my way" I say and after I got some instructions to where I need to go I grab the car keys and take Casper with me to the hospital.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

“Mum, what’s going on?” I ask while we walk through the huge hospital.

“I don’t know, but this Doctor asked me if I was Maura’s mother and if I could come as soon as possible”

“What if something bad has happened?”

“Casper, please calm down, we don’t know yet”

“But mum, what if she died? Mazz called me and asked where she was because she still wasn’t at the O2 Academy, which was at nine o’clock”

“Listen, I don’t know what happened, the doctor will tell us, but let’s just hope it’s nothing”

-*-*-*-*-*-

Mum’s pov

Please Maura, let it be something small, like a broken arm or something like that.