Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Eleanor’s pov

Oh my God. Maura likes Zayn, that’s so cute. How am I going to keep this secret? I tell Louis everything. AAH, I just tell him, and he will tell me that Zayn likes Maura, and they could date, and we would all be happy, accept Harry, he would be forever alone, but it’s not about Harry.

Maura likes Zayn!

I just love it when people like each other. But there is a problem with Zaura (yes I ship them); Perrie. I assume Zayn and Perrie didn’t break up. I’ll ask him, but not now. I’ll ask him when we’re in the plane. Or when the time is there… deep huh?!

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

I am such an idiot. Why did I tell Niall? He can’t keep secrets, that why he’s always the last one you tell your secret. But he kind of started the conversation, and now the boys won’t shut up about it.

We walk back to find Jessie and Eleanor dancing, while Danielle and Maura are talking, they look pretty serious. I wonder what they talk about….

No I don’t want to know, accept if it’s about me.

No Zayn, stop the creepy acting and just act normal. I’m sure Niall is going to bully me with the fact that I like Maura.

“Niall, if you’re going to bully me with the thing I just told you, I’m going to cut off your balls” I whisper into Niall’s ear.

“Liam help! Zayn is threatening me!” Niall says running to Liam and hugging him.

Weirdo.

“Flight 207 is ready to book at gate twenty-four” we hear a woman voice announce.

“Let’s go” Liam says.

We get all our stuff and walk to the gate. Accept Maura, she’s being all badass on her penny board, what’s really hot, if you ask me.

“She’s such a lazy” Eleanor says.