Chapter Thrty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Zayn’s pov

"Holy fuck! What the-..." I hear Maura yell.

"I missed you. I love you, glad we made things up" Perrie says smiling fake as fuck.

"Perrie... What the...?" I say.

Why did she do this to me? Why does she always ruin my life, when it was so damn perfect?

"What the fuck, Zayn? What's wrong with you" Maura asks me with tears in her eyes, punching me in the arm. Damn, she’s strong.

"I can explain"

"No, I don't care. Here you have your beanie and sweater. We're done, I thought you were better than this" She says throwing the beanie and sweater on the ground.

"Maura, please"

"You're just like every sing fucker on this planet. Bet you used this thing on her too, right? Well guess what, I’m not as stupid as she is. You can go to hell, Malik" she says turning away.

"Maura, let me just explain"

All eyes are on us two now, but not mine. Mine are still aimed at Maura. I don’t care about everyone starring, the only thing I care about is Maura. I don’t want to lose her. I can’t lose her.

"There is nothing to explain. You didn't breakup with her. You used me, well, you're welcome for playing games with me. I just thought you were better than this. You’re just an asshole" Maura says walking away.

"Babe, don't worry..." Perrie begins.

"Fuck you Perrie! This is all your fault. You fucked things up so badly. I fucking hate you. Maura was the only person who really loved me, who cared about me, and you've just fucked that up. Bitch" I say pushing Perrie aside, walking towards the exit. I get in the car and wait for the boys.

This can’t be happening. It just can’t. I can’t lose Maura, but I guess I just did…

"Hey mate, are you ok?" Our chauffeur Luc asks me.

"No, not really"

"If there is anything I could do, just say it"

"Kill Perrie"

"Yeah, I could do that" he says laughing, probably not realizing I might be serious.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

"AAAAGH FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HATE HIM. AND HER. I HATE EVERYONE. FUCK" I yell hitting the dashboard while the tears run down my face.

I can't believe that piece of shit kissed Perrie. Just in front of my face. I regret everything we had. Every single thing. I never want to see him again. Never. Asshole. Well he trolled me really hard. Thank you, Zayn, thank you very much. He just used me as some stupid doll. FUCK. I'd never thought I could hate someone so much.