Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Forty-Five

*Week eight*

Mum’s pov

"Jesus Maura, it's kind of time to wake up, you know. That heart attack scared me, you have no idea how many tears I cried. I am just glad you didn’t die. The house is so damn empty without you. Casper has been really annoying  his excuse: your coma. Logic right? No, indeed. Nick has been fanrigling over the fact that Zayn stops by every now and then, because he's friends with Casper out of the blue. Oh well. I miss you, and I don't think you deserve this, so it's better to wake up soon" I tell her while I sit on the edge of her bed.

"Mummy, can we go home?" Nick asks.

"Sure honey, bye Maura" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye sis, love you" Nick says with a weird negro accent.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

I walk through a beautiful field. There is grass underneath my feet, and I'm wearing a beautiful dress. It's light pink and ends above my knees, there's a little belt around my waist. Butterflies are flying around me, and there is a slight wind, but it's just perfect. The smell of the flowers, the sun and the view make me smile. 

"You look beautiful" I hear someone say. I turn around and look into these beautiful big brown eyes. Zayn.

"I've missed you" he says, "I love you, don't forget that"

I smile while he grabs my hand, and puts his other hand on my hip. Music starts to play and we start to dance. It's just slow music, no rush, just...

Perfect.

"You need to wake up soon, okay?"

What, wake up? What is he talking about? Zayn?

"I'm serious, life without you is boring"

Zayn? The fuck? What are you talking about? This isn't a dream, right?

"Bye Maura, love you" Zayn whispers before kissing my cheek and walking away.

What is this? Zayn? What's wrong with you? I knew you'd only cost me confusion. Damn, stupid, it was a mistake to invite you back into my life. Pfft.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

"Bye Maura, love you" I say while I get up and walk out of her room.

Every time I see her, it's get harder to leave. I don't know why.

"You ready?" Niall asks.

"Yup, let's go home"

"You're okay?"

"Well, the girl who left me, but who I still really like, has been in a coma since eight weeks ago, so, you answer"