Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Maura's pov

“Now I’m in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound. Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd” I rap while I skate towards school.

Jesus Christ, I’m such a good rapper. I still don’t get why I don’t have a record deal. 

"Hi Maura" I hear Marcus say as I step of my board, and put my head phones off.

"So when are you and those One Direction boys getting married?”

"They’re so nice. I asked for a picture and they just said yes and talked to me. And they smell so good! They are so beautiful, and nice, and sexy, and I think Zayn is in love with me-" Marcus says really fast.

"Wow, Marcus, slow your tits down"

"I don't have tits"

"Then slows your nun-tits down”

"Sorry”

"So they were nice. That’s good to hear"

"Nice? They were nice? Maura, they were and are perfect. Especially Zayn, we're going to

get married and we’re having three kids, all adopted. One named Lisa, one named Anna and one named Maura"

He is such a dramatic fanboy.

“You're going to bless your adopted kid with my name?”

"Yes, of course. Do you want to be a Chinese or and a cute little black girl?"

"black, definalty. No offence to Chinese girls”

"Ok, well Zayn pays, so I can have every baby I want” Marcus tells me, as the school bell rings.

Off the class we go!

I start off the day with history, one of my favorite, cough, subject. Then I can sing my lungs out at music class, which is followed by a lunch break. Then we go off with a with food filled stomach and have economics, which is followed by P.E. my seriously favorite subject.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Marcus’s pov

"I’ve tried playing I cool, but when I’m looking at you…" I sing into Maura’s ear, knowing she doesn’t like the boys.

"Show me those boys, I still don’t really know how they look" Maura asks me.