Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

Maura’s pov

I still don't know why I'm doing this. Normal people would have forgotten about Zayn, but not like I'm normal... I still don’t want to go, but I’m kind of doing this because Zayn wanted me to…

"Maura! Jessie is here!" I hear Casper yell.

I grab my phone, passport, ticket, make sure I got my glasses on my nose and walk down the stairs. I haven't worn my glasses in like ages. I normally wear contacts because that is just easier… accept if I want to sleep.

"Hey!" Jessie says happy.

Gosh, if someone's happy to see her little Irish boyfriend.

"Hi" I say and put my suitcase in the back of Jessie’s car.

Can’t we just walk to the airport? I mean, that’s good for our health and it’s good for the environment…

"Bye Casper, love you" I say hugging my brother.

"Love you too, make sure Zayn gets his butt kicked a couple of times"

"I will, I will"

"Good, now go and be friends with pop stars"

"Bye, have fun here" I say getting in the car, tying to relax a bit.

"You too, bye girls"

“Are you exited?!" Jessie asks me while we get in the car.

"No"

"Well, I am, cause I missed Niall so much!"

"Can we just go, please, the sooner I get out of this car, the better" I say keeping myself from freaking out.

"Oh, ok, I'll drive really fast, but you pay for all the bills right?"