•So you're a gangster? That's nice!•

🌞❄

You're Mine...

🌞❄

RAPUNZEL'S POV:

He's in my dreams again. Every night he always appears in my dreams. When can we finally meet?

It's just so strange because he's wearing the school uniform of my school. I guess this is not the right time for us to meet.

I'm the only one left here in this house. To be honest I'm an orphan and I grew up on an orphanage not far from where I live now. When I turn 18 I already left that orphanage.

Money is not a problem to me because I have the ability to see the future. It is a special gift that my parents gave to me. And because of this ability the reason why they died. Even if I can see the future doesn't mean I can change fate, just like my parents they saw what will happen to them. That's why I always use my ability carefully. It's actually a lesson, and I also have to hide this ability to others and act just like a normal person.

* DREAM HIGH *

As usual, no one is talking to me. I don't really talk much at class, I only speak when someone asks me but besides that nothing more. But I just chose to be careful.

Girl #1:Hey, girls! Their here!

Girl #2: What!!! Kyaaaah!!!

Girl #3: Their from Pendlton High FYI

Girl #4: You mean the school full of Delinquents?!

Girl #5: Gosh! Red is hot!

Girl #6: No way, Jake is more hotter!

Girl #7: Kyo is so my type!

When suddenly...

Girl #8: Kyyaaa!! Jack is looking at me!

None of them is the one I'm looking for.

🌞❄

???: Sh*t! *kicks the locker*

It's Jack, from one of those transfer students. Hmmm his got locker 88, that locker is broken. I used that locker last semester.

Rapunzel: You have to knocked the upper right corner first before you open.

Jack: I don't need your help... F#*k!

Rapunzel: *sighs* Here... *opens the locker* I'm sure next time you know what to do.

Jack: I don't like girls who always interfere so don't you even-

Rapunzel: don't worry I already had a boyfriend. *said in an irritated tone*

I am only trying to help you, you don't have to insult me.

Jack: you know that's not a problem to all the girls who like me.

Rapunzel: you know what never mind, since I don't even know you I'm just gonna think this whole thing never happen bye.

🌞❄

Days have passed already, and I never talk to that white hair guy again. Sometimes I can see him leaning on his locker it's like his waiting for someone. But every time I'm going there he's always leaving 'Is he angry with me or something?'. For all I know is he already change his locker, but I guess there are no available lockers anymore.

🌞❄

It's Saturday now and I have to go to work. While I'm fixing the records of the shop I'm working at I also made another one for the deposit slips for tomorrow.

It's already 10 p.m.

Huh? That's strange? Why are those guys running? Wait... is that Ross?

Boy #1: Jack get in now!

What on earth is going on?

🌞❄

When the day strike at Monday instead of seeing Jack, I saw one of the new transfer students. His face is really familiar. I think he's the guy inside the red car last Saturday night.

???: I'm Cap.

I just ignored Cap. His name is really weird. Is that even his nickname?

🌞❄

I'm here at our P.E class, the only subject were students don't do much.

???: NUMBER 88, MARRY ME!

Wait why is Jack looking at me? Don't tell me he thought I was the one who shouted that? I hope not.

🌞❄

Class has already ended, I'm just walking the hallways to my locker to put some of my stuff.

My body froze when I saw him leaning on his locker door. What is he doing here? Is he even going home?

Jack: where have you been? *said in a serious tone*

Rapunzel: in the library...

Jack: are you with someone? Is it a guy? Who? What section is he?

Rapunzel: I'm not interested in dating anyone.

Jack: I thought you had a boyfriend?

Rapunzel: I just said that to end our conversation last time okay, no more question?

Jack: I have one more question, what's your name?

Rapunzel: why do you guys wanna know my name anyway?

Jack: guys? *said on a nervous tone*

Rapunzel: the guy your with last Saturday night, so your a gangster... that's nice. Weirdo!

🌞❄

Ever since then I never dreamed the guy I'm looking for. It's no been e'er replaced by that white hair guy. He kept on asking for my name it's really irritating.

🌞❄

It's Tuesday now, the rain is pouring hard after I bought some stuff. It's a good thing I brought my umbrella with me since I know this is going to happen.

Hmm.....

Wait why is Jack here?

I slowly approach him then he spoke...

Jack: you came.

Huh????

Jack: your right I am weird, once my hair is wet it turns brown.

Then it hit me.....

Rapunzel: wait... your him???

For the first time I saw him smile like that. Why didn't I realize this sooner?

Jack: I thought I'm only going to see you in my dreams.

Rapunzel: I know, I've been waiting from you...

I didn't realize he's right in front of me all this time... the guy I've been waiting for.

🌞❄

You're mine

🌞❄

What do you think??? Please vote, comment, and share THANK YOU!!!!

~rinny-chi