•Cancer•

I was crying while writing this one-shot... I still can't stop crying though because of this... Well I hope you like it.

🌞❄

Jack's POV:

I can't for my new movie... Rise of the guardian will be filmed tomorrow; I'm already in New York... I miss my family and friends especially Rapunzel. She isn't my girlfriend, but I'm planning on making a move on her soon...

Rapunzel's POV:

I'm in the hospital; I have been diagnosed to have a cancer. The doctor said I probably have only two more days to live... my family is here; crying their eyes out, even Merida, Hiccup, Emma, and her parents. But the person I want here the most is not here, Jack. I didn't want him to cancel his movie... when I am not here he would probably be sad that he missed that opportunity just to be with me... no I can't call him.

Emma said Jack would like to spend my last two days with me rather than film his movie... but I don't agree with her.

Emma's POV:

I know Rapunzel said she didn't want Jack to know and to come over. But what if he comes back, looking for Rapunzel then we need to tell him she's dead and he didn't even got a chance to say goodbye to the girl he loves the most.

So I called him.

He was so shocked and I think he even cried, he quit the movie and took the next flight here.

I was sitting with Rapunzel, holding her hand and comforting her when Jack rushed in, "Rapunzel!" he cried out and hugging her tight. "What are you doing here?" she asked with a weak voice. "I am here to see you".

"But what about your movie?"

"I don't care, your way more important to me than any movie in the world!" he said still not letting go of her.

"Why did you call him Emma? I didn't want him to pass the movie opportunity," she said and slowly closed her eyes drifting to sleep.

"She's not dead yet is she?" jack asked worriedly.

"No," I said. "But she needs a lot of sleep. And she won't make it Jack."

Jack's POV:

"Rapunzel, I love you"

A few words I need to say before... its 1 p.m. now, Rapunzel is half awake and they told her something. She was too weak to actually talk or do anything. The doctor meant she won't be alive in about five hours by the latest.

I'm going to miss her, we have so many memories together... but I guess, this is the last time I'll be able to see her.

  🌞❄  

One hour left.

Everyone was still talking to Rapunzel, all she could say was yes, no, or just simply smile a little. But she heard us talking and it was good for her to hear us all, Emma and Merida was outside crying.

I cried so many hours too but its how it is and we need to take it how faith wants it for us-

"Rapunzel, there is something I need to tell you!" I said, holding onto her hand. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," I heard her say. It was nearly impossible to hear but I did.

I gave her a little kiss on her pale lips; I saw her smile one last time before she drifted of...

This kiss is the last and best memory of Rapunzel I have, I am really going to miss her.

  🌞❄  

I continued filming two months later; they decided to wait so long because being there for Rapunzel was of course something I have to do.

Every day, I always went to her grave and spoke to her and told her those words...

"I LOVE YOU RAPUNZEL!"

  🌞❄  

Here's another update for you all, yay!!! two updates in one day!

please comment, vote, and share

thank you so much guys

~rinny-chi