•Unexpected date•

Rapunzel's POV:

Should I call him again? Maybe he forgot? But, he read all of my messages... perhaps I should call him? This thoughts ran through my mind as I paced around the entrance of DisWorks High gym. Today was our annual DisWorks ball and all of the students are invited. I was excited when Flynn asked me to be his date for the ball.

I am not a fan of putting too much make-up or dressing up to much but I wanted to look presentable for my date. I wore a long flowing lavender colored gown that reached the floor with beautiful lace but I guess my efforts are all for nothing because he didn't even bother to show up. As the night pass by I sat on the floor, resting my chin on my hand... sighing.

"Rapunzel?" a voice said behind me. Turned around and smiled.

"Hey Jack!" Jack Frost, is my best friend since childhood, stood in a suit and tie and took a seat next to me.

"What are you doing outside? Aren't you cold?" he asked. I guess he noticed my hugging my arms and it is a bit chilly out here.

"I was supposed to meet my date here but... I supposed he ditched me😔," I crossed my arms and frowned.

Jack chuckled, "Funny you said that because the exact same thing happened to me!"

"Looks like we both got dumped💔," I smiled weakly and both of us fell into silence.

"Rapunzel," Jack broke the silence, "Since our dates aren't here... it wouldn't hurt to go together right?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, I supposed so," I took his hand and the two of us went inside.

🌞❄

Me and Jack had the best night ever, we spent the night with food, laughter and a lot of dancing. Finally it came to the last dance of the night, his hands around my waist and mine layed on his shoulders as we slowly swayed around. Suddenly I stopped.

"Rapunzel? Is everything okay?" Jack asked. I layed my head on his chest to hide my smile, I simple nod my head, "Everything is perfect"

🌞❄

Sorry guys if it took me long enough to update, I'm just caught up with school but I hope you like this update. And I also appreciated all the comment I have read some of them made me cry😭😭😭😭 (a little😢💕) thank you guys so much I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

~rinny-chi