•Unknown Lover•

I am very sorry if it took me this long to update, its because I'm busy at school but here's an update for you as my Valentine gift, HAPPY HEARTS DAY everyone!!!!

  🌞❄  

It's Valentines Day.

The day to be happy, to be in love.

The day to spend with your significant other.

Jack had the BIGGEST crush on Rapunzel ever since he met her. But he was always afraid she would reject him.

If only she knew the way he felt about her. Jack hated Valentine's Day as much as the next single guy.

Some guys would look it as an opportunity to get laid, but Jack wasn't like that.

He respected women, he knew they had feelings, he knows they go through a lot...

He just wished he had the balls to talk to Rapunzel, some of his friends would make fun of him for having a soft spot.

After all he IS a bad boy, and bad boys can't be trusted right? Wrong.

Being a "bad boy" for some boys is just a mask for them to show people they aren't to be wrecked with.

But yet he was head over heels for the total goody-two-shoes named Rapunzel Corona, he can have any girl he wants but he only wants Rapunzel.

So he had a plan.

Rapunzel's POV:

"I don't want to clean the tuba!", I chuckled at how weird it sounds, where at my dad's music store.

"Just do it please!", Merida pleads

"What do I get out of it?", I raised an eyebrow

"Clean it and we'll see," she playfully winks at me

I roll my eyes and stick my hand in the tuba,I pray to God that there's not another sandwich in here.

I soon feel a sharp pain on my index finger, I took my handout to see a paper cut.

I put my hand back in the tuba more cautiously and feel around for a paper. Once I do take it out to see a letter with "Rapunzel" written in cursive on the font.

"Hey Mer who-" I stop when I realize she isn't here anymore. That's weird, she tells me to clean the tuba and when I go to check it I found a letter with my name on it with her gone.

Talk about "Gone Girl", I laugh to myself catching customer's attention. I awkwardly thinks about Jack.

I sigh, Jack and I were a thing... but it didn't last long. Besides he's the "bad boy" and I'm the "good girl", WE COULDN'T POSSIBLY WORK.

I open the letter.

"I knew when I saw you, I would fall. i just didn't think I'd fall so hard. You'll find the next note by filling in the blanks

A _____ is a nude piano

xoxo your secret admirer"

I look around... "The harp!" I yelled running towards the harp, I stop for a moment and laugh, "I get it," I point.

Sorry it's an instrumental pun

I found a note on the side

"Your the sun and I'm the moon. We're total opposites yet we attract. The next note is where two opposites collide.
You're almost there my love"

Okay this one isn't going to be easy, "Hey Rapunzel," Hiccup walks in the store.

"Hi," I sigh, "You haven't to happen to see Jack today have you?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from him all day," he shrugs.

"Well you don't happen to know a place where opposites collide do you?" I tilt my head hopefully.

"Do I look stupid?" he flips his hair, 'I'm not going to answer that' I say to myself, "Outside, duh" he simply says.

I thought for a moment... he's actually right, "Thanks Hiccup," I speed walk outside.

"But he talked about the sun and the moon..." I think out loud. The museum! They let you look through a telescope to see the stars and the moon,not so much for the sun but close enough...

So I head to the museum,to my luck I must've been right because I see a tall man in a suit that says Rapunzel on it.

I walk up to him and say "that's me" I point to the sigh, he nods and gives me the sigh

I look on the back and it says

"So you've found the next note. I hope it didn't take you to long to figure it out. (I roll my eyes)
You're really close to finding me I promise, but you now need to fill the blanks again

It's the place where we first kissed, under the moonlight, you can _____ to me"

I smiled knowing this has to be Jack, I haven't kissed anyone else.

I ran fast as I can to the park.

When I get there I look around, it's empty, that is until I felt a pair of lips pressed up against mine.

I push the person off and I open my eyes, "So it was you,"

"Yup," he nods.

"Thank God," I let out a breath.

"Can I kiss you now?" he asks excitedly.

"That depends," I cross my arms, "I mean besides you made me run around the whole town and you expect me to kiss you just like that?" I question.

"Yes?" he says unsure.

"Well, sadly you're right" I cup his face and kiss him.

"Wait," he pulls apart.

"No," I kiss him again.

"I've," he says then kisses me again

"Always," I kiss him

"Liked," *kisses*

"You," *kisses*, I pull away.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that," I smile with him returning it.

"Come here," he pulls me close and we kiss once more.

"Happy Valentines Day," he hugs me

"Happy Valentines Day," I agree

  🌞❄  

Okay this story isn't mine it belongs to @xXHayesPoobearXx I just love this one-shot and I wanna share it to you guys, hoped you like it

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

~rinny-chi