•Three strikes•

Here's an update for you all, hope you like it  

  🌞❄  

Putting the toe of his metal cleat in the ground, he dug his foot adjusting the dirt on the pitching mound. Picking up some of the dirt from the ground, he rubbed it into his hand on his white pants.

Spitting out his last sunflower seed from his mouth, he looked at the catcher for his signals. He needs to pitch a fastball right down the middle to get this batter out, too easy.

Leaning forward in her seat, she gripped her pencil in anticipation. One more strike, they go into the next inning and they can mercy rule the other team if they score two runs.

He brings the ball down with his glove, positioning his fingers just right for a fastball. Letting out a deep breath, he brings the ball up out of his glove, bringing his leg up, and then pulling his arm back, and he releases the ball.

She holds her breath as the pitch flies through the air, before she hears a loud 'Strike three! You're out!' she squeals, excitement flowing through her veins, doing a little dance in her seat, before writing something down in the scorebook.

"Flynn is up to bat, Jack's on the deck, Hiccup is in the hole," she yells walking into the dugout.

"Geez Punz, think you could yell that a little louder?" Jack asks, sending her a wink, and a charming smile.

She laughs while sticking out her tongue out at him, giving him a small shove, "I probably could, but I won't. You got to get us that homerun Frost."

"Oh I'm planning on it," he said stepping onto the field going to swing a few times, while Flynn is up to bat, "You coming to get pizza with us when we win?"

"You know I am," she said making a few marks in the book from Flynn's double he just got, "Now go bat."

Sending her one last grin and a wink then went up to home plate.

  🌞❄  

"You just got us another win and me into home plate with that gorgeous homerun Jack," Flynn said walking into the pizza parlor.

All the teens walking behind them, cheered in agreement as they all piled into the pizza parlor.

Jack grabbed Rapunzel by the wrist, pulling her towards him, putting his mouth right by her ear; he whispered, "You did good with the book today, like always," and then he walked off.

She smiled while biting her lip, as he walked away.

"Rapunzel you're smiling like an idiot," Merida said.

"Can you blame me? He's just so sweet, kind, cute, handsome, sweet, *sighs*", Rapunzel said tilting her head to the side still staring at Jack. Merida just shook her head laughing at her crushing best friend.

  🌞❄  

A few minutes later everybody all sat at the multiple tables, ready to eat the celebratory pizza. Rapunzel was sitting between Jack and Merida, and then Flynn and his girlfriend Elsa, and Hiccup is on the other side.

"Hey Punz," Jack said taking a bite of his sliced pizza. "Can you tell me my stats from the game?"

"If I remember correctly," she began then turning to look at him, "Since we mercy ruled in the fifth inning, you had ten strike outs, three walks, and you hit two homeruns, and a triple and also two doubles. That's an amazing game Jack!"