•Crush•

*beep beep beep beep*

Rapunzel woke up to the sound of her obnoxious alarm going off... Monday, the most treacherous day of the week.

She rolled out of the bed, literally and made her way to the bathroom to wash her face.

After that she made her way to her closet, feeling more awake and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie and she leave her long golden hair down.

She jogged down the stairs grabbing a granola bar, greeted her parents and running out the door.

  🌞❄  

When she got to school, she made her way to her locker where Merida is waiting for her.

"Hey Punzie," she greeted and Rapunzel ran up to her a give a hug.

"Hey how are-"she stopped talking and looked behind Rapunzel with a shocked face.

"Punz there's Jack," she smirked.

"So," Rapunzel rolled her eyes at him.

"I know you like him," she nudged Rapunzel still smirking.

"Ohhh he's coming towards you," Merida said still smirking.

"Hey Rapunzel," Jack smirked leaning against Rapunzel's locker, too close for comfort.

"Hi," Rapunzel said bluntly.

"I'll leave you two alone," Merida left, winking at Rapunzel, she just flipped her off.

"So babe... how are you?"

"Fine and don't call me that," Rapunzel said bluntly again.

"Why you gotta be like that, I'm trying to talk to you,"

"Because I don't like you,"

"Yes you do, I know you love me... I can see it in your eyes,"
he said looking deep in Rapunzel's eyes.

"Well, um I-I,"

Before she could say anything else, Jack pressed his lips against her, Rapunzel of course kissed back. She felt something she has never felt before while kissing him, it felt right.

Rapunzel could hear Jack's friends whistling and cheering behind her but she didn't care.

Jack pulled away licking his lips with a huge smile on his face, she had the same smile as well.

Rapunzel could feel her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"So what do you say we ditch this place?" he says grabbing her hand.

"I'd love that," Rapunzel smiled.

She turned to see Merida smirking at her; she smirked back, turning around.

The she and Jack laughed as they ran out of the school