•Shy type of nah?•

Jack sighed dreamily as he watched Rapunzel's latest YouTube video. Rapunzel is known for making music covers and Jack is obsessed in watching her videos, she is the female version of him, because he too was known for making music covers.

"Seriously, again😒😑?" Emma said, Jack's little sister, shocked that she had such an effect on him. Jack just waved her off, his eyes never leaving his laptop screen. He was too mesmerized with her voice to even notice Emma.

"Her voice is like an angel😍," Jack said, Emma stared at her brother in admiration. She had absolutely no idea how Jack had been watching Rapunzel's videos for almost 2 years and he still made no move on sending her a DM.

"Big bro you're like her stalker," Emma said jokingly but was kind of serious at the same time, Jack just rolled his eyes at her.

"Shut up😏," Jack mumbled as he was completely invested on Rapunzel's video.

"Just send her a message already!" Emma suggested making her brother pause the video abruptly. He spun in his chair and stared at Emma seriously hoping that his sister was joking.

"Do you seriously think I can do that? There is no way a girl like her would ever go for a guy like me, she's out of my league😔😔," Jack said sadly and continued watching her video. He had the biggest crush on Rapunzel but he didn't have the courage to tell her. Emma stared at his brother's back sadly, knowing how much he liked her and how hurt he was.

🌞❄  

Bundling himself in his blankets, he lazily smiled at Rapunzel's video again. He couldn't stop himself from watching her videos, it was all he did and on the days she didn't upload he'd watch her old videos.

"Bro can you please help me edit your video?" Hiccup said, while opening Jack's door. He huffed when he saw him watching Rapunzel's video, "Bro!"

"W-what?" Jack stuttered as he quickly paused the video. Hiccup just shook his head.

"All you do is watch her! I need help with the video!" Hiccup exclaimed, his voice raising with every word. Jack smiled sheepishly at his best friend, his cheeks turning bright red.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, just let her finish her video first," Jack muttered and played the video. Hiccup left the room hastily and went to the living room.

"I'm sick of this," he whispered as he opened a private chat with Rapunzel on twitter. He let out a sharp breath before typing, "Here goes nothing,"

◈◈◈

Hey Rapunzel, my name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock II. My best friend, Jack Overland Frost will kill me when he finds out I messaged you. He's a big fan of your work and I was wondering if you'd be willing to send him a message or something? If you don't want it's okay.

◈◈◈

Hiccup stared at his message and hesitantly pressed send, he closed his eyes tightly, "He's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill me," Hiccup repeated as Jack finally walked into the living room. Jack gave him a weird look and sat in front of the computer, starting to edit. Two hours later, Hiccup received a reply from Rapunzel.

◈◈◈

Hi Hiccup! Awe that's so nice to hear considering I'm also a huge fan of him too. Thank you for telling me this.

◈◈◈

Hiccup sighed in relief, a few minutes later Jack burst into his room with a huge smile on his face. His phone squeezed tightly in his hand and his cheeks were bright red.

"You won't believe this! She send me a message Hic!!!" Jack exclaimed happily as he jumped onto the couch showing Hiccup the news.

◈◈◈

Hi x

◈◈◈

"Finally," Hiccup said jokingly making Jack roll his eyes but look down at his phone happily.

"She put an x that means kiss, SHE BASICALLY GAVE ME A KISS!!! I MEAN NOT LITERALLY BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE!" Jack rambled, the smile not leaving his face once, "What do I reply with? Hi? No that's what exactly she sent, what about 'hey x'? no, only she can pull off sending an x,"

"Jack just say hey!" Hiccup cut off his best friend's rambling, Jack smiled nervously and nodded, positioning his phone in his sweaty hands.

"Oh my gosh..." Jack whispered as he typed while Hiccup stared over his shoulder.

◈◈◈

Hey 🙂

◈◈◈

Jack stood up and left his phone on the couch, leaning over, Jack quickly pressed send and ran to his room. Hiccup laughed loudly at his best friend's behaviour. When he heard a ding sound from his phone, Jack ran back into the room to see your reply. Jack walked out of the living room giddily and message you for the rest of the night

  🌞❄    

Wow... he's giddy 😂😂😂 sorry I just can't stop laughing, I hoped you liked this chapter. Please vote, comment and share 😊 
Thank you guys so much 😘😘😘

~rinny-chi