•Call him anything• Pt 1

Here's an update for you guys... I'm really sorry if it took me too long to update but here's the part one of my updates

  🌞❄  

No one's POV:

There are many things Jack frost doesn't like. When a person offends one of his friends, when someone tries to separate him from his group, and the one he detests the most is, when hormonal teenage boys stares at his girlfriend. Yes, she was indeed very beautiful, scratch that, she was amazingly gorgeous. In fact she was one of the prettiest girls in school without even knowing it.

But it wasn't just her appearance that was attractive, in fact, it was also her cute yet carefree personality that captured boys attention.

Now, Jack Frost was no idiot. He could tell boys drooled over his girlfriend. It was pretty obvious actually, how they stared at her when she walked down the halls of DisWorks High. The way they admired how she walked when she wore those tight jeans that looked great on her and fit her perfectly.

It was constant time, it always happen. It was no surprise to him, although just because he knew it was coming doesn't mean he was fine with it. In fact, it was the opposite. He had the urge to go up to them and punch each and everyone , if it weren't for the fact that Rapunzel would be very disappointed in him if he ever did.

Which is why, he always make sure to stay close to her.

Whether it was holding her hand when walking together, hugging her tight to his body to show off she was his and his only, kissing her senseless in the halls, or teasing all other males who wished to be him at the moment. Any typical way to say the message: "She's mine. Don't touch her. Don't talk to her. Don't talk to her. Don't even look at her, unless I'm with her at the moment to chase you away."

But the are only so many guys who would get the massage. Others were to clueless or didn't care enough to follow his instructions.

Let's go down memory lane, shall we?

  🌞❄  

Holding hands means: Don't look at her.

The happy blonde strolled down the halls. A small smile playing on her face while she hummed a catchy tune. Her hair was waving as she moved side to side while approaching to her locker. Being completely oblivious to the dirty minded teenage boys biting their lips and eyes roaming down her backside as she walked by.

A scowling white haired teenage boy watched form the background at the way they were looking at her. He quickly got up from the bench he was sitting on, slung his backpack on his back and walked over to his favorite girl.

The smiling beauty was placing her books in her locker, not even noticing her boyfriend was standing behind her practically breathing on her neck. He waited, but since the said girl didn't acknowledge his existence, he placed on of his arms around her head and the other on the locker door, caging her.

It took only a few more seconds before the well dressed female whirled around in surprise. "Oh, hey Jack, didn't see you there."
She reached up and packed his cheek before turning around again and reaching for her math book.

Jack wasn't completely satisfied with the short peck she gave him. He wanted more, then again, her touch and kisses always left him wanting more of her. Very slowly, he snaked his arms around Ger torso, then rested his chin on her shoulder. She felt his hot breath on her ear, making shiver run down her spine. She always did love when he hugged her.

"Punz...?" She could feel his breath once more. It tickled her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed for just a brief second before opening again.

"Yeah?"

"Can I walked you yo your class?" He didn't need to ask, because no matter what she'd say, he would walked her either way. He loved doing it, he enjoyed seeing her every minute of everyday, plus he missed her like crazy when they were separated. But the main reason on why he did it was because he didn't like it when the lingering boys remaining in the hallway watched her.

She giggled and shrugged her shoulders, causing Jack's chin to move up with them too. "You don't have to. Besides you'll be late to your first period."

Jack loved how she thought of others before herself. She wasn't self centered. Could she be any more flawless? She was any guys dream.

A chuckle left his mouth before removing his chin from her shoulder and turning her around to face him. She place one hand on his chest since the other one was occupied holding her math textbook.

"Who cares? You come first."

Rapunzel raised both her eyebrows as she looked at him.

"What?! Its the truth."

She giggled and shook her head. "Oh Jack, what am I going to do with you?" She asked herself. Jack let go of her waist and reached down for her hand, intertwining them. He noted on how they fit perfectly. As if it was meant for him. And no one else. He dreaded to picture Rapunzel with other male that isn't him.

He shook his head, not wanting more of these thoughts to invade his mind. Instead he concentrated on Rapunzel and how he wasn't ever going to let her go. She was a once in a life time opportunity, she meant everything to him, if he lost her, he would be undeniably crushed. Part of the reason on why he's so protective of her. He's scared that one day another guy will come and sweep her off her feet and steal her from him.

He felt the eyes of living figures, as he walked down the hallway, walking his favorite girl to her first class. He noted how the males in the hall glared at their intertwined hands.

He smirked, the word mine echoing in his head.

When they had reached her class, he didn't hesitate on going inside and walking to her desk. He felt the loving stare of girls and the glaring of jealous boys but he couldn't care less. When she had sat down on her desk, he couldn't help himself and took the risk of getting detention, he kissed her. It was quick, much to his disappointment, but Rapunzel gets embarrassed when they kiss in public, she'd rather do it in private. So what did he do? He reached for her one-inch binder and covered their faces before leaning in and brushing his lips with hers again.

Rapunzel giggled at his craziness yet flattering antics.

He didn't keep count for how long they kissed this time. But the sound of Mr. North clearing his throat brought him back to reality. He pulled away and removed the binder from both their faces, revealing Rapunzel's blushing face and his huge grin.

He apologized but didn't sound apologetic in any way. "See you later babe." He kissed her once more and then waved goodbye and made his way out of her class heading to his.

Who cares if he was late? He certainly didn't. he showed those dirty minded boys that Rapunzel Corona was Jack Frost's girl

And he would keep it that way.

  🌞❄  

Please vote, comment, and share

Thank you so much guys!!!

~rinny-chi